Cars and Coffee - Mini Edition

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Cars and Coffee - Mini Edition

Post by Minidave »

I've mentioned a few times about this impromptu car show in So Cal that happens every Sat morning at a secret parking lot in Irvine Ca - the past weekend was "Mini Day", and hundereds of Mini classics and MINIs showed up, this thread is a photo compilation of just a few of those who attended..........check them out!

Then wish YOU lived in So Cal too, land of sunny weather, warm days and nights, and car heaven!

Go here....... http://carnuts.us/viewtopic.php?t=4831

Warning: NOT 56K friendly!

A couple of teasers........

Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

Look at all the MINI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Dave-

Great pics, I really liked seeing all of the different Mini/MINI's and the 2 Moke cars. However, I have some bad news for you, this is not a secret :cry: at least not to us Californians. I use to live in Monterey, CA and since I moved back here I have seen it on television a few times, the last one was for a Porsche event.

It is held every Saturday morning from 6:00am to 9:00am and they do have coffee and breakfast and they are all car geeks like us. It rotates from one manufacturer to another usually and then sometimes there is no highlighted group.

It is held at:

Mazda of North America
7755 Irvine Center Dr
Irvine, CA.

Thanks for posting that, it has been a while since I seen anything from there. It makes me miss California when it is not burning to the ground.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I know Bernard, I should have used the sarcasm smiley I guess.........

I wrote a post about the trip dimini and I took to this event earlier this year, and I have posted links to previous weekend's shows.

I thought this one would be appreciated more here since it contained so many Minis............

Here's what else was there the same day.........

http://carnuts.us/viewtopic.php?t=4830
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Sorry, my bad !

I did look at the the other link and they had a great MB Gold Wing - Red and a awesome Porsche Roadster - Red that I liked. Good links those should really excite people. Would have liked to have seen a few more R56's, but that is just me.
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Minidave-

Maybe this is something we should do as a group. Just say every Saturday or Sunday morning at a regular location and time we always have a little coffee. Come on or all keep it simple and informal.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I have a standing breakfast date with my oldest friend on Sat mornings, it's been our way of keeping from losing touch as we did once before............I don't think I could be counted on for a weekly meet up anyway, I have trouble getting there more than once a month! :lol:

But I like the concept.......... :cheers:
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Thanks for the link, Dave. I went back and looked again. My, how the images look so much better than what you get on a laptop outdoors at the Farmers market! I'm not knocking your laptop, though :D .

I like the woody kits.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

dimini, I've uprated my laptop considerably now, i got the 1 gig memory in it an it rocks now!

Well, at least as well as a 6 y/o laptop can! :lol:
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"