FIREWORKS SHOWS !!!!!

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Big Papi

FIREWORKS SHOWS !!!!!

Post by Big Papi »

Anyone going to any fireworks displays? Where and when? Can we throw something together at the last minute and make it a MINI/Mini 4th of July? Let me know, I am in Prairie Village so anything within reasonable driving distance could be interesting.

let me know...
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I got tired of fighting the crowds years ago, we'll be at friends house having a party, but we don't go to any organized displays anymore.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

I do not know about anything out south, but for those that live north of the river, there is a big display in Parkville (of course, I will mention that one first), but there will also displays at Weatherby Lake, Richard Berkley Park. I think Plattsburg is having a fairly large display this year as well for those that live "really" north.
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Yeah, we have been to most out south here. The OP display is the biggest and the worst to go to. It use to be a lot of fun until they moved the safety barrier back to the tree lines. How STUPID is that, how are you suppose to see the show from the spot you have been in all day when the trees are in the way.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Liberty has a nice Fourth Fest at the Fountain Bluffs Sports Complex with a couple of bands and fireworks. I heard some of the Miniacs, sans MINIs, will be there. :wink:

I'm headed south instead of joining the Northlanders. Y'all have fun!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.