Downtime (May 21 & 22)

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Downtime (May 21 & 22)

Post by KangaMINI »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for the downtime last night and this morning. My hosting company upgraded the backend software that runs the software for the forums and a few other websites I run (PHP) and something went goofy in the process. Apparently all of my sites were set to use version 4 and they upgraded version 5 and removed version 4. Since I install everything from their control panel, you'd think it would have gracefully updated my stuff too. Oops!

I put in a support ticket last night but they hadn't worked on it yet so I called them this morning and got everything fixed.

That being said, if you notice anything goofy going on please email me or send me a private message via the forums here to let me know. I will be driving back to Kansas City today so my response may not show up until later this evening (ten hours in a car with two cats - wish me luck!).

Sorry for the downtime - but everything appears to be up now!

-Rich
KangaMINI
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Downtime (May 21 & 22)

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Thanks, Rich, for everything you do to keep the site running smoothly. Have a safe trip back to KC! :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Re: Downtime (May 21 & 22)

Post by KangaMINI »

As a follow up to this - some people have emailed saying that they're still prompted to download the viewtopic.php file - if that is the situation I recommend clearing your browsers cache and that should clear up any lingering problems.
KangaMINI