Happy 10th Anniversary, KCME!

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Happy 10th Anniversary, KCME!

Post by KangaMINI »

I didn't realize it until this evening, but KCME and this website just turned ten years old! It doesn't even seem like it was that long ago that capsaicinmini started talking on some other MINI website (I honestly don't even remember which one it was!) and decided to get KCME up and running. Our first meeting was at Baron on a cold February day and about a dozen or so of us geeked out about MINIs and then motored over to a mexican restaurant down the street (which I think is a doggie day care now..) and had lunch. And I didn't even take delivery of my Indi Blue Cooper-S until the middle of March 2003!

It's been a pleasure and an honor to work with KCME for the last ten years, and even though I am between MINIs, I hope to have the privilege to continue serving this community for another ten years.

Happy Motoring!

Richard
KangaMINI
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary, KCME!

Post by davester »

Thanks Rich for everything :D
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
boxer
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by boxer »

+1 :ds:
2003 Dark Silver Metallic MINI Cooper S.
GrayGuy
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by GrayGuy »

Make that 2x
2005 S, Black on Dark Silver, Hood stripes, Rubber floor mats/winter package, CAI, 19% Pulley