goodbye old friend

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

goodbye old friend

Post by matti the mini »

So, a little over 9 years ago,(April 5, 2004 to be exact) Matti the Mini came into my life.

We've had lots of adventures together.

Been to the Dragon 4 times (3 with MINI's on the Dragon).
Countless MINI club meets.
Drives to here and there.
Twisties galore!

I had several mod's done to her, 15% reduction pulley, the loudest Helix intake that we have heard anywhere :), Euro Parcel shelf and more that I'm not remembering.

So with that, it's with a sad heart to say, Matti has moved on in her life. And a new MINI will be taking her place this afternoon!

Many of you may remember Collin. He is a friend that I have brought to many a MINI meeting. He has had an interest in MINI's since he was a very young lad. He is now graduating High School next week and will be moving to his adult life driving Matti! So be sure and welcome him to the board!

I've not met my new addition yet. I'll be at Baron at 2:00 to start the paperwork and figure out what her (i'm assuming its a her ;O) name will be.

Pics and specs to follow later!
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: goodbye old friend

Post by davester »

I know you will miss Matti as much as I miss Stubby. :cry:
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"