Thank you Todd

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
GPCharlie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Thank you Todd

Post by GPCharlie »

Todd you're the man !! You helped me with my GP picture for my profile and I thank you for that. You always have time for me even with the smallest job or situation. I want to thank Samer at Baron Mini for getting us together, another true friend indeed. Thank you both for all the help.
Last edited by GPCharlie on Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: I'M new here and kinda lost

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Welcome! Glad to have you join our little family!

Our next event is the joint drive with the Central Iowa MINI Club this coming Saturday. Details here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2945 and on our Facebook page.

We'll meet up at the Chick-fil-a in Liberty on Saturday morning 8-9am, then head north toward Bethany at 9am. Lunch in Bethany, then gather up for a caravan thru the hills of nothern MO and southern IA.

Hope you can join us, even if only for a while.

After that, we have a Garage Day planned for June 8, details here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3013 Helpers are welcome, so feel free to join us! Always a good time.

Congrats on your new GP! I have 4 friends across the USA who have also purchased new GPs as well.
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Hagar46
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: I'M new here and kinda lost

Post by Hagar46 »

Usually, there is a monthly meet up of some kind as well. Often on a Thursday evening at a Sonic somewhere in town, so keep watching Announcements. Welcome, and would love to see your GP. :D

Edit: Some of us like to go to Heartland Park Topeka for high speed driving on the road race course on occasion. Watch the Grassroots Gatherings if you want to join us with your GP! :mrgreen:
George

03 Cooper, Silk Green, CVT, ProMini CAI, Borla Exhaust, Schroth 4-pt Harness, Sportlink Hitch, 277,000+ miles, R.I.P. :(
06 MCS automatic, Chili Red w/white roof, 115k miles, Monte Carlo Rallye decals. :chili: