lost job

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Glasspony
MINIAC
MINIAC

lost job

Post by Glasspony »

Hey I am new to this website. I own a 2011 Hampton and my wife has a 2010 Laurel convertible. We are headed to KC to visit our two daughters. One of which lives in liberty and the other in KC. We got the news that our daughter in KC lost her job. Was just wondering if any of you fellow MINIACs have any ideas as to job openings or are looking for a receptionist. She was a receptionist for a vet clinic for 5 years before she got a job at this well known Financial firm in KC, which will remain unnamed, which she has worked at for 2.5 years. She is 30 years old and has very good work ethics. Any ideas or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

We are presently putting our house on the market down here in florida and as soon as it sells will be moving to KC area. If you see a 2011 Hampton tooling around KC with florida license plate and "Nickory" on the front plate give me a honk and a wave. We have been very active with the Sunshine Minis group down here and hope to meet up with some fellow MINIacs up there in KC. :help:

Thanks

Wayne Whitcomb
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: lost job

Post by DA MINI »

Good luck!
Mr. F56
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Good luck with your daughter's job search. Sorry, I don't know of anything.

Good luck, too, in your move to KC. You are moving from FL to KC just in time to really second guess your decision :D - winter is almost here.

Not that winter is really that bad here compared to elsewhere in the midwest, but if you haven't been in winter for a while, prepare for the shock!

Where else have you lived, or have you always been in FL?
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Glasspony
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Glasspony »

We have only lived in Fl for 8 years. previously we lived in Southwest Kansas for 24 years. My wife is originally from Minnesota and I am from Wyoming/Colorado, so yes we do know about winter. We just miss it.