New Car, New Member

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
AmberDrivesaMINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

New Car, New Member

Post by AmberDrivesaMINI »

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to post an introduction here! My name is Amber and my car's name is BB-9E (BB for short) After driving the same Honda Civic for all of my adult life I have finally moved on to a car that I actually picked out and I couldn't be happier about it! I am excited to learn everything I can about the car and the community as I have wanted a MINI for many years. I already had the license plate BB-9E on my Civic, after the First Order droid in The Last Jedi, then I ended to purchasing this little coupe that reminds me of the droid so it couldn't be more perfect! I am not on Facebook but I have already been reading the forums for a couple of months before I bought the car and I will be at the car show in May. Hopefully we can meet then! Have a wonderful Spring!

Amber

BB-9E - 2012 MINI Cooper Coupe :black:
(First Order droid in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, black and silver like the car!)
CowboyCoop
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: New Car, New Member

Post by CowboyCoop »

Hi Amber welcome to the Mini Forum. Hope you are enjoying your Mini,it looks awesome, Like they say with a Mini Comes a family. This sight is pretty quite, when it comes to interaction, and daily posts, but please don't take that as lack of interest, KCME is a great resource for anything Mini. The fellow Mini Enthusiast are genuinely nice and friendly. But it seems to me it went to the dark side of Face Book. Look for posts of Events, and things going on in the Local Mini Community and you won't be disappointed. There are times things are cross posted from Face Book to here, but never on consistent basis. See you out and about, and don't forget save the wave.

Mini On. :D
:thumbsup:

Owner of Parkerblu, 2017 Mini Cooper CountrymanS
2017 Island Blue Mini Countryman All 4 S "Parker Blu
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: New Car, New Member

Post by Laurie »

Welcome to the madness Amber! I hope to see you at some events soon.
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS