Replacement battery for R53 (04 MCS)

How-To and Pics of Mods to your MINI/Mini
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Replacement battery for R53 (04 MCS)

Post by Minidave »

That's ridiculously expensive when there's a better alternative, see posts above.

I've bought about 6 batteries from Standard for all my various and sundry cars, tractors etc, never had a problem with any of them.......the price is right and they will install for free.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Minidave wrote:That's ridiculously expensive when there's a better alternative, see posts above.

I've bought about 6 batteries from Standard for all my various and sundry cars, tractors etc, never had a problem with any of them.......the price is right and they will install for free.
I thought the same in regards to the price.
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Minidave wrote:That's ridiculously expensive when there's a better alternative, see posts above.

Yes. It is quite expensive but I live in a rural town that doesn't offer me many choices for the MINI Cooper. So this was my only choice
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.