Registration 2015-- SOLD OUT

Our club's largest annual All-MINI/Mini event. A drive, a car show and a whole lot of (fun)draising for our community in late October/early November. 2024 will be the 18th annual gathering!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Registration 2015-- SOLD OUT

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Registration for Minis at the Market 2015 is now SOLD OUT.

The first 60 people to register will receive lunch sponsored by Baron MINI, Catered by Little Freshie.

If you would like to register on-line, here is the link: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2252109

If you prefer to mail in your registration, here is the form: http://bit.ly/1OyW0hC

Registration is per car with up to two people in each car.

Registrations received noted below:
1. L. Sorenson +1
2. J. Russell +1
3. M. King +1
4. Z. Ingalls +1*
5. J. Perry (Classic)
6. D. Stewart
7. W. Whitcomb +1*
8. J. Truitt +1
9. V. Waldroup (cancelled, Dave Jennings taking spot)
10. F. Ruege
11. B. Coleman
12. M. Mingeldorff
13. T. Garrett +1
14. C. Tucker +1*
15. J. Perry (MINI)
16. E. Dugan (cancelled, 2nd Sopoci taking spot)
17. C. Viets
18. R. Viets
19. D. Sopoci +1
20. G. Beachy +1
21. K. Gehrig +1
22. S. Weaver (Classic) +1
23. P. Weaver +1
24. M. Butler +1
25. J. Williams +1 (cancelled, Jessica Anetsberger taking spot)
26. D. Williams +1
27. S. Bouwers +1
28. J. Innes +1
29. S. Wilhelm +1
30. L. Mattox
31. E. Niday +1
32. P. Bilyk +1
33. D. Ipock (Classic)
34. P. Porzelt +1
35. D. Rose +1
36. B. Harsh
37. R. Fox +1
38. W. Edwards
39. M. Bazinet
40. H. Williams +1
41. H. Morrissey +1

(ALL Lunches claimed) If your registration is below this line, it does not include lunch.

42. H. Lynch
43. M. Barker
44. Richard Auch
45. Janine Stadler
46. John Styers (Classic)
47. D. Brunson (Classic)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
WC50

Re: Registration

Post by WC50 »

Registered and ready to have some fun!
coldkill1911

Post by coldkill1911 »

Signed up! My girlfriend and I will see you all there! Cant wait! :chili:
skinnymini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by skinnymini »

Registered! The wife and I can't wait!
Last edited by skinnymini on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dstewart1019
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dstewart1019 »

Just finished registration! !!!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

skinnymini wrote:My wife and I will be attending! What do we need to register for just to be there? I'm not sure what these registration names mean.
There is a link to an on-line registration form or a mail-in registration form in the first post. This event requires a paid registration.

We meet at Berkley Riverfront Park at 9 a.m. and depart from there as a group to the City Market. The car show is from 10 to 2. Lunch is included for the first 40 to register. There is also a charity raffle; more info on the prizes soon. I hear the raffle committee folks have rounded up some terrific prizes!!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Glasspony
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Glasspony »

Becky and I are both coming with Sgt. Pepper just registered
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Printing my registration form time now!!
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

Registered! 2 peeps 1 :chili: Hoping I have my MINI back by then :shock:
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Laurie wrote:Registered! 2 peeps 1 :chili: Hoping I have my MINI back by then :shock:
I have an "extra" :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
BigBertha2
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BigBertha2 »

Jand Truitt and jeff are coming in Big Betha
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

MiniManiac wrote:
Laurie wrote:Registered! 2 peeps 1 :chili: Hoping I have my MINI back by then :shock:
I have an "extra" :)
Having serious withdrawal. Got word the last part arrived today so crossing my fingers it will be done by the 16th of September. If not I may take you up on your spare :lol:
Last edited by Laurie on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Laurie~

CoffeeGirlTre

Post by CoffeeGirlTre »

My family and I plan to attend. I have a 2012 Non S. Is there a limit to the number of family members that can register? If so put my husband and I down. Of not then put my husband and I and 4 kids. Also I noticed it's a 2 day event but I can't be there before late Saturday afternoon. Will that be a problem?
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

CoffeeGirlTre wrote:My family and I plan to attend. I have a 2012 Non S. Is there a limit to the number of family members that can register? If so put my husband and I down. Of not then put my husband and I and 4 kids. Also I noticed it's a 2 day event but I can't be there before late Saturday afternoon. Will that be a problem?
CoffeeGirl, This is only a one day event. Sunday, 9-2. The information on the registration says it is per car with up to two people. I think this means up to 2 lunches will be provided. You can register your car with you and your husband (you both will get lunches) and the kids can come too but you will have to provide their lunch. There are tons of yummy places to eat out there or you can even pack your own picnic lunch! I hope this helps. :D There is a link at the top of this page to register online or download a form to send in the mail to avoid the online fee.
~Laurie~

ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Blugoose asked about the "Will Call" option on e-ticketing. Because you don't need an actual paper ticket and we have to choose some form of ticketing, Will Call it is. Don't worry about it, it just means we have your name on a list. No ticket is necessary; just make sure to register in advance. Thanks!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

CoffeeGirlTre wrote:My family and I plan to attend. I have a 2012 Non S. Is there a limit to the number of family members that can register? If so put my husband and I down. Of not then put my husband and I and 4 kids. Also I noticed it's a 2 day event but I can't be there before late Saturday afternoon. Will that be a problem?
Hi there! You'll find event details here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3546

Each $15 registration is good for one car, one driver and one passenger. You could purchase additional registrations in order to get five lunches sponsored by Baron (and make a super generous $45 donation to local charities) or you could have lunch at one of the many eateries in the City Market that would love to have your business. Any way you go about it is great!

We meet at 9 a.m. on Sunday, October 18th at Berkley Riverfront Park. Hope to see you there!
CoffeeGirlTre

Post by CoffeeGirlTre »

Thank you everyone for the info. I have registered my car with my husband and I. We will figure out what to do for the kids. I think this looks like a fun event for our family. :D
tancred

Post by tancred »

Done -- Raylan and I will be there! Always a fun day. Can't wait to see everyone again! :D
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Once again, we will miss the Market event again this year. We will be in Germany taking a river cruise and will return on the 22nd. Sorry to miss this event. :cry:
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

davester wrote:Once again, we will miss the Market event again this year. We will be in Germany taking a river cruise and will return on the 22nd. Sorry to miss this event. :cry:
At least you have a good excuse :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
CathyV
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by CathyV »

I registered - Richard and I will bring both cars. I did one registration, two people - hope that was the correct option.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

CathyV wrote:I registered - Richard and I will bring both cars. I did one registration, two people - hope that was the correct option.
Registration is per car. You'll get a registration bag and raffle ticket plus other goodies for each car though!
kcminimom
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kcminimom »

Registered and ready!! Driver and 1 passenger. Can't wait - had fun last year.
dsopoci
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dsopoci »

Just got registered. The wife and I along with Lord Boddington will be attending. I will not be able to be at the meet up location in time unless I can leave work early. I do not get off until 0700 Sunday morning and I have a 90 mile drive.
2009 Cooper S, AEM intake,six spd, chili red with mini challenge stripes
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

We decided to go with the snail mail. Check is literally in the mail :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW