Minis at the Market Fundraising 2015

Our club's largest annual All-MINI/Mini event. A drive, a car show and a whole lot of (fun)draising for our community in late October/early November. 2024 will be the 18th annual gathering!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Minis at the Market Fundraising 2015

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Drumroll please...

Your registrations and raffle ticket purchases raised $1705 for KC Pet Project and Harvesters.

Per your designation, $440 has been donated to Harvesters. That is enough money to provide 1,320 meals to the hungry right here in our own community.

A total of $1,265 is going to KC Pet Project. Our club will sponsor more kennels, including a kitty cat kennel and provide much needed funds for basic care, medical care and more. KC Pet Project is the largest No Kill shelter in Kansas City and the third-largest, open-admission No Kill shelter in the United States.

The amount of funds raised by our club is 56% percent more than at least year's show. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of the MINI/Mini community. Thanks to all of you for being such generous and fun folks! :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
CathyV
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Minis at the Market Fundraising....

Post by CathyV »

Was a great day - fun people - glad we could raise money for our community like that. This event, and the Toys for Tots in December shows the generosity of the Mini family - one I am proud to tell people I belong to!