What is Minis at the Market? Sunday, Oct. 16th, 10th annual

Our club's largest annual All-MINI/Mini event. A drive, a car show and a whole lot of (fun)draising for our community in late October/early November. 2024 will be the 18th annual gathering!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: What is Minis at the Market? Sunday, Oct. 16th, 10th ann

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

BigBertha2 wrote:Bigbertha, are we meeting at The Roasterie
Please let me know if you did not get the email with this information. :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I'll be interested to see what the totals were for the money we raised, I think we had a terrific day!

Thanks to Johnna and John for all their hard work, this event could not have gone any smoother, a real tribute to their hard work and organization. Well done!
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

A big shout out to Johnna and John, and all the volunteers who helped organize our show at the Roasterie. Probably the best MINI/Mini function that we have had here in KC in a long time. With the exception of course of the "Donut Runs". I like the "Donut Runs"-- Frank :D :D
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Aww, thanks for the kinds words fellas. It was a really fun day!

Fundraising totals have been posted here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3701

(And one of my signature donut runs in the spring, Frank. Soon...)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.