All-MINI/Mini Car Show at Crittenton, Saturday June 11

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

All-MINI/Mini Car Show at Crittenton, Saturday June 11

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Amypen has set-up a car show to benefit Crittenton on June Please read below for more info.

Thanks, Amy, for making a MINI show happen this year. And the registration price can't be beat! :-)

(P.S.--Amy mentioned to me that Baron is sending some cars over for the show AND providing some raffle goodies!)

From Amypen:

June 2011 Mini Cooper Car Show for the Crittenton Children's Center

I'm putting together a Mini Cooper Car Show for the children at the Crittenton Children's Center in Lee's Summit on Saturday, June 11th from 1pm to 3pm. Local schools will also be attending to introduce their technical programs to the students. Culvers will also be on hand with treats. I would love to get 20 to 25 cars to show to the children.

Everyone who attends will receive a free Mini Badge to mark the occasion. If you can attend, please RSVP below and I'll post more details as it gets closer. Crittenton is looking for new events for their in-house children and this could be a great event for them with your help.

For more than 100 years, Crittenton Children’s Center has cared for the emotional health of Kansas City kids and families. Today, Crittenton offers the area’s most comprehensive behavioral health care for children, adolescents and their families. Services include a psychiatric hospital, residential treatment, outpatient services for addictions, in-home therapy, and foster care case management.

UPDATED INFO 5/22/11 at Amy's request:
June 2011 Mini Cooper Car Show for the Crittenton Children's Center - More Info

I'm putting together the 1st Annual Mini Cooper Car Show for the children at the Crittenton Children's Center in Lee's Summit on Saturday, June 11th from 1pm to 3pm. For more than 100 years, Crittenton Children’s Center has cared for the emotional health of Kansas City kids and families.
I would love to get 20 to 25 cars to show to the children. Everyone who attends will receive a free Mini Badge to mark the occasion. If you can attend, please RSVP below.

So far I have attending:
AmyPen
BlueGoose
S-Car-Go
Getsalot
LMH
Rainman768

The center is located at:
10918 Elm Avenue Kansas City, MO 64134-4108 – Basically I-470 East and Raytown Road

I working on getting Culver’s Custard and Longview Community College will also be attending. Baron will be sending a few cars and I’ll need drivers, so if you can drive one, please let me know.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: All-MINI/Mini Car Show at Crittenton, Saturday June 11

Post by BLUGOOSE »

The "Goose" will go, Anything for the kids. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup:
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

Count me in!
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

we should b able to attend
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

can you find out the exact address. the one's i'm finding say'n kc, mo, blue spring's, mo and even the state of michigan. can't find one that is in lees summit.
Amypen

Post by Amypen »

The center is off i470 and ray town road on your way to Longview Lake.
LMH

Post by LMH »

ragtopday wrote:Amypen has set-up a car show to benefit Crittenton on June Please read below for more info.

Thanks, Amy, for making a MINI show happen this year. And the registration price can't be beat! :-)

(P.S.--Amy mentioned to me that Baron is sending some cars over for the show AND providing some raffle goodies!)

From Amypen:

June 2011 Mini Cooper Car Show for the Crittenton Children's Center

I'm putting together a Mini Cooper Car Show for the children at the Crittenton Children's Center in Lee's Summit on Saturday, June 11th from 1pm to 3pm. Local schools will also be attending to introduce their technical programs to the students. Culvers will also be on hand with treats. I would love to get 20 to 25 cars to show to the children.

Everyone who attends will receive a free Mini Badge to mark the occasion. If you can attend, please RSVP below and I'll post more details as it gets closer. Crittenton is looking for new events for their in-house children and this could be a great event for them with your help.

For more than 100 years, Crittenton Children’s Center has cared for the emotional health of Kansas City kids and families. Today, Crittenton offers the area’s most comprehensive behavioral health care for children, adolescents and their families. Services include a psychiatric hospital, residential treatment, outpatient services for addictions, in-home therapy, and foster care case management.
This is a great cause! Is this the first Crittenton Children's Center event? =)
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Any chance of getting an address. Some of us are geographically challanged and can't find anything without a Garmin. :dunce:
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Rainman768
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Rainman768 »

I'll see if I can make it down. If I mention Culver's will be there I may be able to get my wife to go.
Daily Driver - 2011 Cooper S Clubman - Reef Blue/Black
B-Day present for as long as my wife says so - 2015 Cooper S Coupe - Chili Red/Black
Past MINI - 2009 Cooper S Hardtop - Midnight Black
Amypen

Post by Amypen »

Culver's is confirmed so there will be vanilla custard for all. Badges have been ordered - I just need your help to make this a success!!! :D
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I should be able to make it.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
minicoopers43
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by minicoopers43 »

I'll be there!
LaDonna was a 2003 MCS EB. Sold with over 223k miles!!! Best car I ever had!!!
cdecker78

Post by cdecker78 »

I will be there!
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

My schedule has shifted , so I can make it now. If it is not to late, sign me up.

Post by Guest »

Connie and I can attend.

If you are still needing drivers from Baron, one of us can assist in that as well.
davester565

Post by davester565 »

I can join the MINI group as well for the show --- :D
ps: don't know why I can't use my normal username of DAVESTER
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Davester (and I'm guessing MattitheMini? Or another guy lucky enough to have a Connie, too?), I'm dropping Rich an e-mail to let him know about the posting weirdness. It's beyond my incredibly minimal knowledge of how this forum works but the ball is rolling...
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

yes, "guest" was me... didn't thing you were allowed to post unless you were logged in.
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Davester and Bentley--

Just heard back from Rich (give this fella a big hand, y'all, he's on top of it!) and he fixed the setting that allowed folks to post as "guest." He also suggested logging in before trying to post and see if that helps, Davester. If it doesn't, please holler so further digging to fix it can happen. :)
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

yep, it seems to be working just fine and dandy now. Thanks
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
Amypen

Post by Amypen »

Come one, Come all - I have Culver's custard orders and the badges should be done this week. Baron is throwing in some merchandise for a raffle for the kids. Longview Community College can't make it, but we can still have a good time as we hopefully start this annual outing. Anyone up for a ride around the Longview Lake afterwords?
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Judy's in town with her MINI -- so we hope to have 'His-n-Hers' both there!
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Another RSVP for the show please. My car isn't show ready (still rolling on Winter wheels) but someone mentioned a drive around the lake and I wanna join in that fun! :D
minicoopers43
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by minicoopers43 »

minicoopers43 wrote:I'll be there!
My wife will be joining me and can drive a Baron MINI but only if it's an automatic, she can't be trusted with a clutch yet!
LaDonna was a 2003 MCS EB. Sold with over 223k miles!!! Best car I ever had!!!