Minis at the Market/Art of the Machine, Sunday Oct 19th, '14

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Minis at the Market/Art of the Machine, Sunday Oct 19th, '14

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Join the KC MINI Enthusiasts for our annual car show at the City Market. We expect this to be the largest event our club hosts this year!

We'll meet at Berkley Riverfront park between 9 and 9:30 for registration.

Departing at 9:45, we will drive as a group to the City Market for the show from 10 a.m. to 2 P.M.

Registration is $10 per car, donated to your choice of Harvesters or KC Pet Project. Pre-registration has ended. You may register at Berkley Park the day of the show between 9 and 9:30 a.m.

The second message in this thread will be updated with registrations as they are received. See you at the show!
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Sticky, returned post to Normal post-gathering.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Minis at the Market/Art of the Machine, Sunday Oct 19th,

Pre-registration is not required, however it is preferable so the event organizers can be prepared. If you prefer, you may register the day of the show. HOWEVER you will not receive a registration bag with swag from our sponsors or a show sticker if you do not pre-register. Thanks for your understanding.

Registrations Received:
(Updated 10/15/14)

1. Johnna P., lunch #2
2. Laurie & Larry S., lunch #1 and #5
3. Brian C., lunch #5
4. Eileen D., lunch #1
5. Marc M., lunch #1
6. Scott W., lunch #1 and #5
7. Patricia W., lunch #5 and #5
8. Seth W., lunch #5 and #3
9. Hilary M., lunch #5, #5 and #5
10. Haley W., lunch #5
11. Jeanine I., lunch #5 and #5
12. John P., lunch #2
13. Frank R., no lunch
14. Carl & Debbie T., lunch #5 and #5
15. Diane S., lunch #3
16. Harry S., lunch #5 and #4
17. Collin R., lunch #5 and #5
18. Michael C., lunch #1 and #1
19. Eric N., lunch #3 and #5
20. Victoria W., lunch #3
21. Lynn P., lunch #3 and #5
22. Pat P., lunch #1 and #5
23. Keith G., lunch #5 and #5
24. Bob H. lunch #3

ALL BARON SPONSORED LUNCHES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. REGISTRATIONS BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE LUNCH.
25. Richard A.
26. Richard A. (second car)
27. Greg B.
28. Celeste C.
29. Michael B.
30. Zack I.
31. Clint W.
32. Kelly H.
33. John Pi.
34. Deighton B.
35. Mark B.
36. Darren S.
37. Ryan P.
38. Debra W.

Lunch choices to assist in confirming your registration:
#1. prosciutto & manchego
stone ground mustard & arugula on a Farm to Market pretzel bun

#2. almond nut butter & apples
almond nut butter, sharp cheddar cheese and sliced granny smith apples on a Farm to Market pretzel bun

#3. turkey & raspberry
roasted turkey, gruyere, raspberry jam, black pepper mayo & greens on a rustic potato bun

#4. tuna & white bean
tongol tuna, cannellini beans, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, shallots, fresh herbs & greens on a rustic potato bun

#5. roast beef
savory roast beef, sharp white cheddar, horseradish mayo & greens on a Farm to Market pretzel bun
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Yes! No soccer games on Sunday :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

Registration and check sent. :D :chili:
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

This event is always a fun time. However, we will be cruising in the northeast and Canada in October. Hate to miss the MATM. :cheers:
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Just a bump to remind y'all to register soon! We've received a total of two registrations so far and are just a month away. Baron is sponsoring lunch for the first thirty participants!
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

ragtopday wrote:Just a bump to remind y'all to register soon! We've received a total of two registrations so far and are just a month away. Baron is sponsoring lunch for the first thirty participants!
I am a technology ignorant old person ( here for you Frank ). Finally figured out how to print the forms. Different than clicking the print icon as normal, use the at the top of the form. It works!
Mr. F56
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

DA MINI wrote:
ragtopday wrote:Just a bump to remind y'all to register soon! We've received a total of two registrations so far and are just a month away. Baron is sponsoring lunch for the first thirty participants!
I am a technology ignorant old person ( here for you Frank ). Finally figured out how to print the forms. Different than clicking the print icon as normal, use the at the top of the form. It works!
Glad you figured it out! Ctrl + P also works on a PC.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Sent mine out this morning :D
Of course I am bring my car and my sister is coming with her Electric Blue MCS :elec: :indi: :)
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Registration list updated today. Please see the second post in this thread. Yay, registrations are rolling in!
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

I need to get in on this!!! Ordering today :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zack »

I'm down for this event. Just have to wait till my next pay day to register. September 30th can't get here soon enough, haha.
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S
2011 R55 Mini Cooper Clubman
2013 R56 Mini Cooper S JCW
2008 R56 MINI Cooper S JCW
2014 R55 MINI JCW Clubman
2017 F56 MINI Cooper S JCW
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Zackattack28 wrote:I'm down for this event. Just have to wait till my next pay day to register. September 30th can't get here soon enough, haha.
I can loan you 10 bucks. :)
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Registration has been updated. We currently have 12 cars signed up. Nineteen of the Baron-sponsored lunches have been claimed. Best to hurry with your registration if you wanna snag a lunch... :)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Registration has been updated. We currently have 24 cars registered!

All of the Baron sponsored lunches (and then some...) have been claimed. If you didn't get in on the Baron-sponsored lunch, there are many fine eateries in the City Market. You are also welcome to pack a picnic.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 19th of October!
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Awesome!
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

ragtopday wrote:Registration has been updated. We currently have 24 cars registered!

All of the Baron sponsored lunches (and then some...) have been claimed. If you didn't get in on the Baron-sponsored lunch, there are many fine eateries in the City Market. You are also welcome to pack a picnic.

I chose lunch #3 you show # and #?
Mr. F56
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

DA MINI wrote:
ragtopday wrote:Registration has been updated. We currently have 24 cars registered!

I chose lunch #3 you show # and #?
MiniX2 visited the PO Box late this afternoon on his way to work and knew we were getting close to the lunch cut off, so he called me to let me know there was one registration in the mail today, yours. I held the spot open for you and will update with the information from your registration form just as soon as he gets home from work with the mail. Thanks for your patience. Didn't want to update and not show you as registered when I knew your form did indeed come in the mail today. :)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

The registration list has been updated today. We have 28 cars registered!

A couple of folks have asked this week if they can register the day of the show. Sure! You are welcome to meet up with the group at Riverfront Park and register there. Unfortunately, you will not receive a registration bag or show sticker if you register the day of the show.

Excited to see all of you on the 19th!
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zack »

Well finally registered, but missed the deadline for the food. Oh well, plenty of good places around there to eat.
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S
2011 R55 Mini Cooper Clubman
2013 R56 Mini Cooper S JCW
2008 R56 MINI Cooper S JCW
2014 R55 MINI JCW Clubman
2017 F56 MINI Cooper S JCW
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

As of today, we have 34 cars registered for Minis at the Market!!! This is shaping up to be our biggest one yet.

IowaM1N1 is rounding up terrific prizes for the raffle, more details on that soon. Safe to say you will want to bring extra cash or a check for one of the charities to the car show. :D More info from Greg soon!
dsopoci
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dsopoci »

I just got registered online. I will be there bright and early for the weekly garage sale. It usually gets going at 0700 every Sunday morning. Hopefully the construction around the market will have slowed down by then. Lots of big steel plates and barriers to navigate through because of the light rail coming through.
2009 Cooper S, AEM intake,six spd, chili red with mini challenge stripes
monty
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by monty »

just registered on line :)
2015 MINI Cooper S. Thunder Gray/Black roof, cold weather package, sport package, JCW Tuning kit and exhaust.
Name : Handsome Rob
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

36 Cars registered!

Just a reminder, we meet between 9 and 9:30 at Berkley Riverfront Park. We leave at 9:45 for a quick drive into the Market. The Market requests that we drive in together.

Watch for an update soon on raffle prizes. BIG $ stuff arrived this week in little boxes...
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniManiac »

Awesome!
Seth
08 MCS - JCW