Renner 87th to 95th St in Lenexa

Post your favorite places to motor. Routes with lots of hills and turns are welcome.
JohnBLZ

Renner 87th to 95th St in Lenexa

Post by JohnBLZ »

Were roundabouts made with a hidden agenda of making MINI owners grin in delight... I found a new "I've had a bad day" route home from work...

15MPH suggested speed limit... :lol:
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

There are three traffic circles in a row on Longview blvd in Lee's Summit, just east of MCC Longview. I have a friend who lives in that area, so I get to have some fun everytime I drive to his house. 15mph speed limits there as well.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I'm Cory and I'm CANADIAN
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Also 95th street west from 435 (Prairie Star Parkway?) one roundabout after another.......... :P
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
MiniGeoff
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniGeoff »

sliboa wrote:There are three traffic circles in a row on Longview blvd in Lee's Summit, just east of MCC Longview. I have a friend who lives in that area, so I get to have some fun everytime I drive to his house. 15mph speed limits there as well.
I know exactly where you are talking about. My inlaws currently have their RV at the campground out there, so I get them about 3 times a week myself.
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

MiniGeoff wrote:
sliboa wrote:There are three traffic circles in a row on Longview blvd in Lee's Summit, just east of MCC Longview. I have a friend who lives in that area, so I get to have some fun everytime I drive to his house. 15mph speed limits there as well.
I know exactly where you are talking about. My inlaws currently have their RV at the campground out there, so I get them about 3 times a week myself.
I followed a caravan through there a few weeks ago. I was genuinely surprised it made it.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I'm Cory and I'm CANADIAN