Pittsburg?

Post your favorite places to motor. Routes with lots of hills and turns are welcome.
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Pittsburg?

Post by ksminiman »

Anyone on here the pittsburg, ks MINI people? I go to school down here and it seems like there are no good roads :(
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Pittsburg?

Post by Minidave »

I went to school there too (years ago) and you're right, most of the roads down there are straight and just make squares. If you want to drive over to Missouri and/or Arkansas, there are plenty of twisties there, but it's a bit of a drive.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

i might have to check that out. I have navi in my car and i have found all the remotely curvy roads in the area. I have wanted to go to Joplin to check it out and hopefully find some nice curvy missouri roads.
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
gasmini03
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by gasmini03 »

ksminiman wrote:i might have to check that out. I have navi in my car and i have found all the remotely curvy roads in the area. I have wanted to go to Joplin to check it out and hopefully find some nice curvy missouri roads.
ksminiman,
Do you still go to school in Pittsburg? If so you could join us as we tour Southeast Kansas on Sept. 22 2012. It starts near Wichita but if you don't want to go that far West the first stop is at Big Brutus in West Mineral, then Galena and ends up at Chicken Annies South of Pittsburg. A little of it will be in Missouri.