Great Driving Roads out of Harrison, AR.

Post your favorite places to motor. Routes with lots of hills and turns are welcome.
mcconned
MINIAC
MINIAC

Great Driving Roads out of Harrison, AR.

Post by mcconned »

Harrison is maybe 30 miles south of Branson and the beginning of some GREAT roads. I've driven most of those and there are enough hills and curves to satisfy anyone!
http://www.harrisonarkansas.org/motorcycling.html

As you can tell, Harrison likes to cater to the motorcycle crowd.
Dan McConnell
SCCA-Sports Car Club of America.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Great Driving Roads out of Harrison, AR.

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Last year the High Plains Motoring Society gathering was based out of Harrison. Several of us from KC attended and had a great time on those roads! That link you shared is a handy guide. I've stashed a hard copy in my map collection and hope to get back down that way again sometime. :)

For those of you who MTB, Syllamo isn't too far from there. Motoring and MTBing made for a great trip!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Great Driving Roads out of Harrison, AR.

Post by Minidave »

All of northeastern Arkansas is littered with great MINI driving roads, traffic's light and the roads are in pretty good shape, too.

We've done the MINIs in the Ozarks event the last two years and this year it will be even more fun as they've headquartered in Eureka Springs. We're not in the event this year, but we're in the area on our own, so if any of the KC MINI enthusiasts will be there we'll look for you!
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)