2009 S for sale

For Sale & Wanted Ads for MINI & Mini related items
Forum rules
KANSAS CITY MINI ENTHUSIASTS AND THE OPERATOR OF THIS FORUM (HEREAFTER, KCME) ASSUME NO LIABILITY AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED ON THIS FORUM.

KCME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE POSTS AND THREADS IN THIS FORUM WITHOUT NOTICE.

POSTS OVER 90 DAYS OLD ARE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC DELETION.

TO REPORT ABUSE OR FALSE ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM PLEASE EMAIL: dispatch@kcminiclub.com
dsopoci
MINIAC
MINIAC

2009 S for sale

Postby dsopoci » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:20 pm

I am selling my 2009 cooper s hatch with a 6 spd manual. The car has 150,000 miles on it and will continue to go up as it is a daily driver. It is chili red, with a white top. It does have two stripes down the middle, but they have discolored very badly. The timing chain was replaced earlier this year. The turbo lines and the gaskets on the oil filter housing have been upgraded. It does have a bch catch can and an AEM cold air intake. Tires replaced 5k miles ago. There is also the factory roof rack on it as well. I do have some odds and ends that will go with the car, a bentley manual, timing chain tools, set of coils, a rebuildable factory turbo, and the media blaster set from bav auto to clean the intake valves. I also just replaced the thermostat housing/gasket just this past fall.
The sport mode button has been on the fritz, it does not always work, and the display has gone out so there is not radio. I did buy another radio and display for it, but it needs to be flashed for that car if at all possible. I had hail damage in 2015, all of the repairs where done at Baron. I clipped a deer in 2016, the left front headlight and hood where replaced. That repair was done by carstar in Topeka. I'm needing to get a truck, I live out in a rural area now. I am asking $3,800 for everything. If anyone is interested, I can text or email pictures.
Thank you,
Darrin
(816) 769-3491 or dsopoci@yahoo.com
2009 Cooper S, AEM intake,six spd, chili red with mini challenge stripes

Return to “MINI Market”