Help with stolen truck

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
imabyter
MINIAC
MINIAC

Help with stolen truck

Post by imabyter »

OK, I know it is a long shot, but our truck was stolen this week. We suspect it has been abandoned at this point and could be anywhere. The bad guy suspect has been spotted in Leawood and Lenexa. The last car he stole was found in KC MO. It is a dark green 95 Toyota pickup, extended cab, bed liner, steel wheels with snow tires on the rear, alloy wheels up font. KKFI Sticker in the driver's rear window about the height of the driver's head. The whoosh like body decal on the passenger side is gone from passenger side door back. Truck looks almost new, nice paint, no rust. If you happen to be riding around and spot such a truck, please let me know.

nine one three five three zero seven zero five two

PM or message here would work

thanks all
Attachments
The only picture I have that I can find.
The only picture I have that I can find.
Missing Pickup.jpg (255.43 KiB) Viewed 4553 times
Last edited by imabyter on Sun May 12, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael B (although the MINI is Carole's toy I still get to fix and maintain it)
Luna is an '06 Cooper S Space Blue with Silver top. Sport Package, Premium Package, Euro Leather Package. Now with Way Motors 15% pulley kit!
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Help with stolen truck

Post by Minidave »

What kind of truck is it? Brand? plate number? any other distinguishing marks?
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
imabyter
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Help with stolen truck

Post by imabyter »

Minidave wrote:What kind of truck is it? Brand? plate number? any other distinguishing marks?
Just edited the post. Thanx
Michael B (although the MINI is Carole's toy I still get to fix and maintain it)
Luna is an '06 Cooper S Space Blue with Silver top. Sport Package, Premium Package, Euro Leather Package. Now with Way Motors 15% pulley kit!