Was That You....

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
autobot_mini

Post by autobot_mini »

holy crap your a genius who are you?? how do you know my sister?? this is weird!!!
ylwjkt

Post by ylwjkt »

autobot_mini wrote:holy crap your a genius!
Finally. The recognition I deserve. :D :D :D

But seriously, let's just say that the Hotwheels xB resides in my driveway.
The MINI gets the garage. 8)
autobot_mini

Post by autobot_mini »

lol your levis wife?? i thought your mini looked like the hot wheel?? i love the xb and the mini.
ylwjkt

Post by ylwjkt »

You haven't seen the xB with the new Hotwheels graphics. Plus he is constructing a FABULOUS secret mod that will be crazy!

BTW - Todd (Sundance) did all the graphics on the xB and the MINI -
so that will give you an idea on what great work he does. 8)
autobot_mini

Post by autobot_mini »

REALLY!! his graphics and stuff are awesome!! i want to see new pics of the xb. i havent seen him in a while.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

ylwjkt wrote:
autobot_mini wrote:
This guy is Levi. He is my sisters scion club. she has an xB too. the side pipes on that xb actually work and he has a mini too.

I bet that MINI looks eerily like mine. :shock: :shock:
Your sister wouldn't happen to be Stephanie, would she?
Hey that's me! :D
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I've spotted a BRG Mini Cooper S with yellow bonnet strips and Cooper S yellow graphics on the side. It was a couple weeks ago. He passed me going on 71N and exited at 150.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

That is Petek.

fast driver - cool mini, haven't seen him much lately.
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

matti the mini wrote:That is Petek.

fast driver - cool mini, haven't seen him much lately.
Yea...he was going pretty fast. LOL.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
petek

Post by petek »

Fast driver? Me? ;)
dazite

Post by dazite »

I had to take the MINI to the dealership for warranty repair and I spotted a green MINI with a white roof on my way. I have no idea what road I was on! But they waved really big. :)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

SPR SIZ spotted today at Nebraska Furniture Mart. Getting outfitted with a holiday gift perhaps? :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

Nope, I was at work. I was part of the team that built the recent 365,000 sf addition to the store so that there would be more room to store gifts until people like you came to buy them. :lol:

Even though the addtion is done, we still have our trailers on-site and are officing out of there because we now have renovation work inside we're doing. So I get to make the drive from LS all the way up there every day for a little while longer. I just wish it was a more fun drive! :roll:
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

[quote="speed_racer"]Nope, I was at work. I was part of the team that built the recent 365,000 sf addition to the store so that there would be more room to store gifts until people like you came to buy them. :lol: /quote]

Sadly, it wasn't a shopping day for me, me and my MINI were in the area due to work, too. :(
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

ragtopday wrote:Sadly, it wasn't a shopping day for me, me and my MINI were in the area due to work, too. :(
Boo, no fun for both of us then! :cry:
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I spotted 14 MINI's when I was down in Miami for the weekend....
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

none of them were me.... I was here all weekend :(
Bentley

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
GoDogGo

Post by GoDogGo »

I was daydreaming of being in Miami this weekend. Did you see a Cosmos Black with a checkerboard roof?

-Randy
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

GoDogGo wrote:I was daydreaming of being in Miami this weekend. Did you see a Cosmos Black with a checkerboard roof?

-Randy
No. :( All the MINI drivers down there looked angry.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

then they must have been imposters!
Bentley

formerly:
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

One pretty Cabrio spotted on Metcalf...

Tonight, 9ish at Jack Stack, 95th and Metcalf, a really pretty Checkmate MCSc, White with black top. I think this is the sharpest convertible I've seen outside of my garage in awhile. :wink: I'm also digging the cute plates, CMINIGO. Where have you been hiding this little gem of a ride?

There was also a LY MC in the parking lot, although it took at least 5 minutes staring directly at it to figure out what color the paint was beneath all of the dirt. Poor MINI was beggin' for a bath! Shouldn't someone in the LY community step forward to stage an intervention? :lol:
minicoopers43
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by minicoopers43 »

good thing it wasnt me that saw that dirty mini i probably would made a rush to the nearest grocery store to buy a 24 pack of bottled water and some soap to wash it...i cant stand a dirty mini.
LaDonna was a 2003 MCS EB. Sold with over 223k miles!!! Best car I ever had!!!
ylwjkt

Re: One pretty Cabrio spotted on Metcalf...

Post by ylwjkt »

ragtopday wrote: Shouldn't someone in the LY community step forward to stage an intervention? :lol:
Don't look at me. I am hiding in shame. My LY is so dirty, his mother
wouldn't even recognize him. The weatherman said it was going to drizzle
on Sunday (which it did) and rain all day Wednesday. I was getting
low on Vinylex and didn't want to use it for only a day. :oops: :oops:
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I spotted Petek again. He was at Hy Vee in Belton last night (Tuesday). I sat in my B and stared at his MINI. It's cute. I like it. :D
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
petek

Post by petek »

... and it is incredibly DIRTY! I hate this time of the year because it is simply impossible to keep a car clean.