Was That You....

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I saw the prettiest hunk of Chocolate steel today...with beautiful upholstery. Yum! And to think I was a naysayer about brown cars! :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

You saw a clubbie???
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw two clubman's today (blue/silver and white/black) and a UJ Mini.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
LittleRed

Post by LittleRed »

Today was a three Mini lunch. :thumbsup2: All around Chipman Rd and 350 highway in Lee's Summit. A red one with white roof, white just a cooper and a blue convertible.
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

I've found that there are actually quite a few MINI's in Lee's Summit. I usually see anywhere from one every couple days to three or four in one day. And, aside from Bentley, I believe there are at least two other MINI owners living in my apartment complex.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

I'm Cory and I'm CANADIAN
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

I spotted a brand new silver and black Clubman on SW Blvd today around 11:00. It was Just A Cooper, but it was still kinda cute. It still had the temp tags.

I did not have the club cards handy, but hopefully the MAs at Baron are mentioning the club to new owners. It would be fun to have a few Clubbies motoring along with us :D
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

100 waving points for David, for not only waving today, but waving at a Miniac in the rented Gray Avenger on Broadway :wink:
(Your MINI needs a bath :lol: )
ddmini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ddmini »

Marlow Main wrote:100 waving points for David, for not only waving today, but waving at a Miniac in the rented Gray Avenger on Broadway :wink:
(Your MINI needs a bath :lol: )
It took me a second to recognize who that was in that gray car!

Oh how I know it needs a bath :D That is first on the list of things to do this weekend. It just seems that the only days I have had time to clean the MINI I can't because it was snowing!
09 Clubman S LB/B, 3 Pkgs, JCW Wheel, JCW Tuning Kit, H&R Springs, ALTA 19mm swaybar
14 Paceman S All4, Starlight Blue/White, Fully loaded, JCW Steering Wheel
David & Debra
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

It's supposed to rain and snow Sunday......... :roll:
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

Marlow Main wrote:I spotted a brand new silver and black Clubman on SW Blvd today around 11:00. It was Just A Cooper, but it was still kinda cute. It still had the temp tags.

I did not have the club cards handy, but hopefully the MAs at Baron are mentioning the club to new owners. It would be fun to have a few Clubbies motoring along with us :D
I don't know how many of these are floating around town yet, but I may have seen the same silver/black Cooper Clubman parked at my work on Wednesday. It had the temp tags on as well. This was in OP at 110th & Lowell Ave.
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

I ran across a pretty BRG MCS with a UJ roof outside the 1/2 Price Books on Metcalf around 3pm today. Gave the couple inside a card and told them about the club. Apparently the owner has driven it around a few times on a track up in Iowa and is looking forward to some Heartland Park time. Hope to see them online soon.
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
ddmini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ddmini »

Minidave wrote:It's supposed to rain and snow Sunday......... :roll:
I guaranteed it will do something nasty Sunday by getting the MINI all clean and shiny!
09 Clubman S LB/B, 3 Pkgs, JCW Wheel, JCW Tuning Kit, H&R Springs, ALTA 19mm swaybar
14 Paceman S All4, Starlight Blue/White, Fully loaded, JCW Steering Wheel
David & Debra
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Ha! Now we know who to blame! :lol:

But I may have countered your bad juju by not washing mine like I was going to..........
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
LittleRed

Post by LittleRed »

I spotted my first clubbie today. About 5:30pm, the clubbie and I were both exiting 435 onto Metcalf. Nice clubbie. :thumbsup2:
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw the Mini's at the auto show sunday. I left some clubcards. LOL And uh....whoever buys the silver sidewalk from baron and takes the drivers side door panel off is going to have a club card too.... :?
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

Saw and tagged a BRG vert in the parking lot of Home Depot at 98th and Metcalf. Had a Texas personal plate either stating his allegiance to the Godfather 2 or his profession as a database administrator. Mebbe he'll stop by and say "howdy".
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
saturn

Post by saturn »

Saw 3 in 15 minutes! 1) East bound Hwy 24 in Independence 7:45 this mornin. Dark blue w/black bonnet stripes/black rims/tinted female driving. 2) 7:52 Black vert getting a ticket right before the 435/35 NB interchange, hope ya got off easy! 3) 7:54 Laser blue white bonnet stripes going SB on 35 in Liberty.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Wonder who the "tinted female" was? :lol:
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
saturn

Post by saturn »

Hee hee, looked like a blonde, younger gal. Maybe 22 or so. Of Course it's kinda hard to see with tinted windows looking into tinted windows!
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

There is a SG MCc sitting in the parking lot right outside my window at work. I think that's only the second Solid Gold I've ever seen.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

sliboa wrote:There is a SG MCc sitting in the parking lot right outside my window at work. I think that's only the second Solid Gold I've ever seen.
Does it have Cordoba Beige interior? If so, I think that may be one of the sharpest looking MCc I've seen in town! It's been a year or so since I last saw it in OP and wish we could get them to join us a club events!!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I saw a SG Cooper yesterday, going NB from 435E onto I-35, about mid-afternoon......it had a black top tho (I don't know if SG is the name of the color or if it means body colored top)

it was a gold car tho! :lol:
Last edited by Minidave on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
sliboa
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sliboa »

I'm not terribly certain, but I thought Solid Gold was a Cooper only color.

Either way, I didn't get a good look at the interior. I was thinking about putting a club card on the windshield, but since I'm sure it was driven by a guest/customer of the company, I figured management would frown upon me mucking with their car.

Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Solid gold was a cooper only color. It's very cool. :) I like it.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
anima

Post by anima »

LittleRed wrote:I spotted my first clubbie today. About 5:30pm, the clubbie and I were both exiting 435 onto Metcalf. Nice clubbie. :thumbsup2:

I bet that was me. :-)

Jeff