Was That You....

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
minicoopers43
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by minicoopers43 »

I may not have a mini anymore but i still spot mini's daily. today i spotted a black mini doin the "clover" of the 50Hwy and 470Hwy intersect. It made me so jelous!
LaDonna was a 2003 MCS EB. Sold with over 223k miles!!! Best car I ever had!!!
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I've done that clover before in my Mini. Lots of fun.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

While heading out east on Barry road, we got a wave from the BluGoose :wave:
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

I gotta know, anyone here know about the BRG and PW MINIs that are parked at a very covert building in downtown OP? The building used to be the recruiting offices for the Army. It sits right across the street from the Taco Bell on Santa Fe. The building has no signs and is painted grey with green trim. On any given day, usually the only two cars in the lot are the two MINIs. I drive past there 4 times a day and I never see the owners of the MINIs, just the MINIs.
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I've seen the PW one there frequently, but I've never been lucky enough to be driving by when someone's getting in or out.....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
JohnBLZ

Post by JohnBLZ »

Saw a very nice and freshly detailed JB/JB MINI at AMC30 tonight. Very nice!
JohnBLZ

Post by JohnBLZ »

Saw a nice blue R56 with a very bright American Flag on the roof today. Very cheeky! 8)
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw Stuby the Mini going southboung on I-29 and Johnna going westbound on 169 today. I was in my boyfriends white 08 xB. :)
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Counterfit_Mini wrote:I saw Stuby the Mini going southboung on I-29 and Johnna going westbound on 169 today. I was in my boyfriends white 08 xB. :)
I was going west on 152 this evening and saw a white xB (storm trooper lookin' thing!). Was that you?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

ragtopday wrote:
Counterfit_Mini wrote:I saw Stuby the Mini going southboung on I-29 and Johnna going westbound on 169 today. I was in my boyfriends white 08 xB. :)
I was going west on 152 this evening and saw a white xB (storm trooper lookin' thing!). Was that you?
Probably. You looked right at it and I was pointing to your car saying "hey i know that person" Of course, you had the top down too. :) :thumbsup2:
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

Red Cooper S, blackish wheels, some grille badges today at Frontage Rd. and 75th St in OP? Anybody?
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

CKMATE-

Saw today at dealership when picking up Big Papi.
kraydl

Post by kraydl »

Today...

11:55 Green, white top and mirrors, tag ends in 548, heading N bound on MurLen past AMC30 approaching 119th... rockin out!

12:00 Blue, white top, white stripes, W bound on 119th around Pflumn

I was in the Acura. You see I just detailed out the whole Mini and of course that means it must rain, which it was doing since dawn.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw a GP going southbound on 71. I was in my boyfriend's xB again.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

SPR SIZ (speed_racer?) passed me this morning on the way to work. I suspect she was either late, or indeed speed racer since that was the last I saw of the MINI outside of a little blue dot getting farther and farther away...

:P
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Kabootist-

Hey saw you in front of Sprint on 119th St. yesterday afternoon at 2:45pm heading Eastbound. Did you see me (Big Papi)?
speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

kenshin138 wrote:SPR SIZ (speed_racer?) passed me this morning on the way to work. I suspect she was either late, or indeed speed racer since that was the last I saw of the MINI outside of a little blue dot getting farther and farther away...

:P
Yup, that was me, driving to Lawrence as usual. I waved as I went by, but I was pretty sure you didn't see it. :? I can't help but laugh at your idea that that was moving quickly... I've soooo reformed my driving habits since gas prices started to seriously climb. :oops: :lol: For the record, I am usually traveling at "left lane" speed, and just going with the traffic flow, which at 6:30am is usually about 70 mph. :D Now, if you are passed by a red bike travelling at a slightly faster rate of speed with a rider wearing a white jacket with leopard print flames, then that is me, and I usually am a bit of a speed racer on that! :P
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

I saw you wave and waved back but you may have missed it. I was doing 70 and before I knew it you were wayyyy ahead of me.

You drive to Lawrence from Lees Summit?!
speed_racer

Post by speed_racer »

kenshin138 wrote:You drive to Lawrence from Lees Summit?!
Oops, I did miss your wave. :oops:

Yep. I did it for 12 out of the last 14 months (I got a short reprieve recently) and now I'll do it for the next 18-24 months. I get a loooooot of time in my MINI (and a lot of time at work - 7 to 6 most days). But, I can say I'm part of something cool - I just finished building the KU Football Facility and now I'm working on the Allen Fieldhouse (and sports complex) renovations and additions. Very cool for a Jayhawk alumni! 8)
aris_poerwanto

Post by aris_poerwanto »

Was that you?
2003-2004 MCS Yellow White Roof and side mirror caps with Checkmates hood stripes, 17" standard sport package wheel. Kansas Lic Plate

Driving to Sprint campus through 115th entrance from Nall Ave, Overland Park.

Time of meeting: 8.08-8.11 am.
aris_poerwanto

Post by aris_poerwanto »

Spotted another brand new Clubman S parked in Black & Veatch
Lamar Avenue & 115th building on West side parking lot.

Lightning Blue with white roof and mirror caps. Sport package 17" standard wheel 4 spokes.

Welcome to the OP MINI community whoever the owner is.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

I spotted Stubby and David at the UMB on Prairie View Rd and he waved as he pulled up (to give me our T-Bones tickets) :wink:
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I spotted a 2007 MCS mellow yellow pulling into the Best Buy parking lot across the street from metro north mall.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
MiniVespa

Post by MiniVespa »

I spotted a silver MINI with a thick black strip down the center of the car. Think you were at Sonic the other night. I was in the black classic Mini, just west of the Plaza.
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

Today about 6pm. From 95th and Roe to 107th a GP with license plate
"ROC IT". He did rockit! :wink:
Waiting for mine is harder every day!
Mr. F56