Was That You....

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

MiniVespa wrote:is his car yellow and have some visible bondo and stuff on the front end of the car and its kinda rough? the guy in his early 20s?

if thats who you are talking about, i met him at the all brit car show and his mini was in the lot. talked to him for about a half hour. seemed like a nice dude. if thats not your friend steph, then never mind. haha.
Yeah that was him. His name is Sebastian.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

I saw a white cabrio at the NW 68th st. light by my house. I waved my arms off. I was in my Mini. They rolled their window down and waved back :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Spotted the BluGoose flying low around 3:45 this afternoon on 152 near Shoal Creek Parkway. :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Spotted a CR with WHITE wheel arches this morning around 9 on 152 near Maple Woods Pkwy. Anyone seen this car around? I didn't get to see it too close, but the color combo was fun!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

That's a new one on me...........
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Today was a great MINI spotting day!
We spotted a PW MINI on 45 Highway (got a wave) :wave:. Later in the day we spotted a CR MINI in the parking lot of Whole Foods and got another wave. When we parked, we parked next to a BG/W (with stripes), and when we came out of the store, the MINI had leap frogged to the open parking spot on the other side of us ( we are counting that as a wave) :wink:
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

Bored today and decided that a drive on K-5 would be a fixer! Had not driven the MINI for 4-5 days so I had to do it.
As I exited 435 at Wolcott what appears in front of me was a R53 ( black with a checkered roof and a Dennis Moore bumper sticker ) We had a spirited drive until a slower car bogged us down 3-4 miles before Lansing Prison.
Anybody here?
Mr. F56
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Saw an attractive blonde in her Foster Grants sitting at the light at 95th and Antioch in her BEP Cooper S at about 5:02 tonight. Waved my arms off but the sun musta been in her eyes................ 8) :lol:
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I mentioned this MINI awhile back and spotted it again last weekend at the Blockbuster in Liberty. This time I was able to snag a pic.

Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Wow that's an interesting color combo.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Pasting this in to this thread, as it seems to fit here, too and merging threads eludes me:
ksminiman wrote:there are at least 3 MCSs down around 159th and metcalf area. who are these people?

I seem them frequently infront of walmart at the 158th street traffic light. There is a red one with a british flag top. a red one that is checkered top. there is a lady who drives a blue one with white stripes.

I think i have seen more but those are the ones i remember specifically. Anyone on here? they seem very proud of their minis as they are always driving them and they are always clean.

Also who has the red MCS that is all checkered out at Oak Park Mall? Possible mall employee? I used to work at the mall myself and loved seeing this car almost everyday. it is always parked in the southeast parking lot away from everyone else. beautiful mini!

Anyway are these people on here?
saturn

Post by saturn »

Spotted ddmini @ price-chopper on 23rd and 291
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Was That You....

Post by Minidave »

I saw an exciting "first", an electric blue MCS with Missouri plates that had a matching electric blue top! The only other one I've ever seen besides mine. At first it looked kinda odd, then I realized why - mine has the aero kit paint matched, her's had the standard MCS black trim (well I think it was a her, I didn't get a close look) She was heading west/south on I-35 yesterday afternoon.

Still one of the prettiest colors on a MINI, IMHO............
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
MiniX4 John
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniX4 John »

Minidave wrote:I saw an exciting "first", an electric blue MCS with Missouri plates that had a matching electric blue top! The only other one I've ever seen besides mine. At first it looked kinda odd, then I realized why - mine has the aero kit paint matched, her's had the standard MCS black trim (well I think it was a her, I didn't get a close look) She was heading west/south on I-35 yesterday afternoon.

Still one of the prettiest colors on a MINI, IMHO............
I saw this car (or one like it) on Wednesday in the strip mall at 91st and Metcalf where Revival and Half Price Books are. I like the body color roof with EB.
"Moxie" Snowberry White RHD 1971 Austin Rover Mini, 1275cc engine, 10" GB wheels with Yokohama Aquos tires, Hella 500's, H9 graphics
toeknee

Post by toeknee »

...in that pepper white classic with black stripes down the middle and a number '32' on the side, Wednesday around 2pm at Antioch and Johnson Drive in the strip mall?
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

Overland Park/69hwy this morning. Red Cooper S, blonde driving, MO plate "Minny Me" or something like that.
Ryan
'12 MB/MB MCSa
JohnBLZ

Post by JohnBLZ »

Saw tons of Coopers today. I was 5 out of 6 on waves including one from a gorgeous blonde in an R56 CR/B on Metcalf.

Made my morning! :wink:
kenshin138
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by kenshin138 »

2 days ago saw a GP on 435e around Nall/Roe. Didn't even know we had one in the area.
Ryan
'12 MB/MB MCSa
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

2 days ago saw a GP on 435e around Nall/Roe. Didn't even know we had one in the area.
I know of 2, I believe. Todd has one, and I know I've seen another at a couple of our events.
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Jeff Wood used to have one, but I think he sold it.........
Hi! My name's Dave!

89 Mini "Racing Green"
ddmini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ddmini »

Saw a GP on I-70 exiting to Noland Rd. this morning at about 9:30.
09 Clubman S LB/B, 3 Pkgs, JCW Wheel, JCW Tuning Kit, H&R Springs, ALTA 19mm swaybar
14 Paceman S All4, Starlight Blue/White, Fully loaded, JCW Steering Wheel
David & Debra
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

*bump*

I saw a PW/B Clubman JCW with chrome sport stripes in Belton on Sunday. I was in the blue Mini and I waved at you out my sunroof and you waved back. :D :D Very Cool. Nice clubbie too.
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

I've seen a few MINI's on the road, so now that I know this is here, I'll be sure to post up!
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

I spotted a red classic Mini with checkered top at Ward Parkway and Sommerset this morning--and better yet, it was being driven appropriately--FAST!

I just love that! Makes me feel good to see these little scramblers blurring past all the silver SUVs.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Anyone from KU? I pulled on a stock 350Z and SRT-4 on the KS TP pretty darn hard a while back. I was impressed with my own car. Was to fun! Ya it's not a MINI sighting, but it was a good gentlemans race, not some crazy rip down the highway.