MINI's To Macon, Missouri- Coopers to the Country Rally, Saturday, August 21st, 2021

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

MINI's To Macon, Missouri- Coopers to the Country Rally, Saturday, August 21st, 2021

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

MINI’S TO MACON, MISSOURI
COOPERS TO THE COUNTRY
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21st, 2021

WHO: ALL MINI COOPER OWNERS
(Vintage Coopers Welcome)

WHAT: MINI Cooper Car Rally in Macon, Missouri

WHEN: Saturday, August 21st, 2021

WHERE: MACON, Missouri 63552
THE ROUND HOUSE,
1402 S. MISSOURI STREET, BUILDING D
MACON, MISSOURI 63552

TIMETABLE:
10:00 AM - MINI Cooper Arrival/Socialize
11:00 AM - Official Welcome
12:00 PM - Complimentary Lunch
1:30 PM - Group Pictures
2:00 PM - Farewell

*Optional- The Fork & Cork Artisan Festival located Downtown Macon at Vine & Rollins Street
is happening the same day as our rally. If you want to check out the information for the festival
Here is the website: https://maconforkandcork.squarespace.com/

WHY: What a year! Is everyone ready to breakout and have some fun? Let’s put 2020 behind
us and get out, have some fun and return to our regular lives. That means shine up the MINI
and let’s hit the road! I want to invite everyone to Macon, Missouri for a special MINI Rally.
I realize that putting on a Mini Cooper Rally in Macon, Missouri presents some travel logistics
for everyone, however it may well be an adventure worth taking to come to the country.
I hope to see you!

MINI PASSION: Hilary Morrissey is a passionate MINI owner of 11 years. She has attended MINI
Cooper shows and events throughout the state as well as hosting the MINI’s to Macon show in
October 2011 & 2013, the MINI’s to Richmond show for 7 years plus the MINI’s to the Springs
Rally in Excelsior Springs, MO in 2016. The opportunity to get a group of MINIs together for a
fun event seems very appealing, so here we go! Mark Saturday, August 21st, 2021 on your
calendar and make the trip to Macon, Missouri! ADVENTURE AWAITS! :)

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS TO ATTEND: Please e-mail Hilary Morrissey at
ministomacon@gmail.com with your first and last name, the year, model, color of your MINI
and how many people are attending.

**Please RSVP by August 18th, 2021 so we can make plans to accommodate everyone.**

Got Questions/Comments? Contact Hilary Morrissey at ministomacon@gmail.com
or visit the website for more information www.ministomacon2021.moonfruit.com
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI's To Macon, Missouri- Coopers to the Country Rally, Saturday, August 21st, 2021

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Event Update

Dear MINi Cooper Owners,

We have about a month until the Coopers to the Country Rally! (Saturday, August 21st, 2021in Macon, Missouri)

Currently there are 8 MINI’s registered for the rally with many other inquiries and possibilities.
Our venue is suitable for outside activities, however should the weather be very warm there is an air conditioned building that we could use for lunch or you could cool down inside. I am anticipating addition reservations as we get closer to the event date. I understand that there is some travel logistics and hope you can make plans to come to the rally for a fun day and an opportunity to share some MINI fellowship. GO MINI!

Hope your calendar allows you to attend the rally on Saturday, August 21st, 2021. I will need to get an idea of how many people will be attending as we will be serving a meal. I would appreciate an RSVP by Thursday August 18th, 2021. Please email me at ministomacon@gmail.com with your reservation so we can make plans to accommodate everyone.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message on here or email me at ministomacon@gmail.com
My name is Hilary
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI's To Macon, Missouri- Coopers to the Country Rally, Saturday, August 21st, 2021

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Dear MINI Cooper Owners,

The countdown is on! 6 more days until the MINI’s to Macon, Missouri- Coopers to the Country Rally!!! I am excited that we have 21 registered MINI Coopers that indicted they will be attending the rally. I am requesting that you email me at ministomacon@gmail.com if you are planning on attending so I can get a firm count on our lunch. We are having a complementary meal and want to make sure we have enough food for everyone. Please let me know by Thursday August 19th, 2021 if you will be coming to the rally. I will be sending another email on Thursday to the participates with all of the details.

Thank you for everyone’s interest in the MINI Cooper Rally in Macon, Missouri.
Hope to see you on Saturday, August 21st.
My name is Hilary