April Shop Day - April 20th 9am

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: April Shop Day - April 20th 9am

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

No problems getting it back to Richmond.
Checked the coolant tank and oil before we left. All was good!
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: April Shop Day - April 20th 9am

Post by Zack »

Minidave wrote:No problems on the drive home then?

We had a fun shop day, the weather co-operated nicely, and although it was chilly at the start, the nice warm sunshine made it all OK.

We got a lot of work done on a bunch of cars, and thanks to Bill from Baron who dropped by to lend his expertise as well!

We only had one "failure", one o-ring on an oil filter that tore and leaked, but we caught it and changed it out and all was good.

Thanks to everyone who came and helped, it was a fun day!
Dave, wanted to thank you for your help with the oil change. Slowly gaining the knowledge on maintaining and upgrading these cars. Spark plugs down, oil change down, rear sway bar down. I observed a pulley install months ago at your garage and could probably be comfortable doing that as well though mine is done. Anyway, wanted to thank you and also Bill for pinpointing the issue I was having with the car. Now I know what it is and what to get to fix it.

...hopefully no one comes up with oil spill nicknames for me, lol.
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S
2011 R55 Mini Cooper Clubman
2013 R56 Mini Cooper S JCW
2008 R56 MINI Cooper S JCW
2014 R55 MINI JCW Clubman
2017 F56 MINI Cooper S JCW