Cruise-In in Bolivar, MO Saturday, April 20th

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Cruise-In in Bolivar, MO Saturday, April 20th

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Anyone interested in a scenic drive to Bolivar on Saturday the 20th, join the Cruise-In around their historic square in the evening and then a late night drive home? Or stay at a cheap roadside motel if you'd like. I'll probably make a long day of it. I'm meeting up with MiniX2 along the way, he's gonna be at the AFB so he will be part of the way there.

The Cruise-In starts at 5:30. They have a theme and coordinating food every month, haven't seen it mentioned yet what's on the menu for the first one of the year. Sometimes it's Roadkill, sometimes it's bacon. They get around 50 cars each month and have a DJ. Good times! :chili:
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Cruise-In in Bolivar, MO Saturday, April 20th

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Sounds like a blast! Sorry I won't be able to go.
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Cruise-In in Bolivar, MO Saturday, April 20th

Post by Minidave »

Shop day will be done in plenty of time, maybe some of the shop attendees will want to head out for a cruise after working all day?
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)