MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally -Friday 10/4/13

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally -Friday 10/4/13

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Dear MINI Cooper Owners & Enthusiasts!
Save the date for the 2nd MINI's to Macon, Missouri Car Rally on Friday October 4th, 2013!
More details and flyer will be available the first part of August!

WHO: ALL MINI COOPER OWNERS
(Vintage Coopers Welcome)

WHAT: MINI COOPER CAR RALLY

WHEN: FRIDAY OCTOBER 4TH, 2013

TIME: 8:30 am-10:30am Registration
10:30-2:30 Car Display-
Door Prizes, Games, Trivia
12:30-2:00 Lunch
2:15-2:45 Line up for Parade
3:00-3:45 Macon Homecoming Parade
4:00pm Social at AJ’s Eat & Drink Restaurant

WHERE: US BANK PARKING LOT (Intersection of Union and Rubey Street)
318 North Rollins Street, MACON, MISSOURI, 63552

WHY: Hilary Morrissey is a passionate MINI owner and unofficial ambassador of MINI
Coopers. Two years ago she coordinated the 1st MINI’s to Macon and 16 MINI’s
attended. The citizens of Macon loved the MINI’s in the Homecoming parade and everyone that attended had a fun time.
Fall is an ideal time to take the Coopers to the Country and experience the magic of fall. Brilliant autumn colors, crops being
harvested, fantastic highways and cooler temperatures provide the perfect setting for a MINI Cooper road trip. Mark your
calendar for Friday, October 4th for a day of Cooper fellowship and an experience in rural Missouri.

Cost: $10.00
(This registration fee includes one lunch, a gift box, and other surprises)
Additional Lunches may be purchased for $5
*Lunch will be served on site. If you want, bring your lawn chairs and coolers!

To register/reserve your spot at the car rally, download the registration form.
Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Lp5GE ... sp=sharing

Got Questions/Comments? Contact Hilary Morrissey at ministomacon@gmail.com
Last edited by BlueBerry03MC on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally -Friday 10/4/13

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Dear MINI Cooper Owners/Enthusiasts,

The date is set, the plans are in place and the second MINI's to Macon is here. The event is scheduled for Friday, October 4th, 2013 at Macon Missouri's Homecoming activities. We will participate in the parade and I never get tired of driving my MINI Cooper in the parade. Our rally is just two months from today, which should provide beautiful autumn weather and a great road trip to Macon, MO. Should you want to participate in this event please fill out the registration form and send it to me so I can reserve your spot. I would also appreciate it if you could forward this information on to any other MINI Cooper Owners that you know! I will be forwarding new information every two weeks. Attached to this email you will find a flyer and registration form.

Hilary Morrissey, Rally Coordinator
2003 Indi Blue MINI Cooper
My name is Hilary
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Update:

Dear MINI Cooper Owners/Enthusiasts,

There are approximately 40 days until the 2nd MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally!
Most of the details are in place for a fun-filled day! There have been several commitments and a number of inquires for the event. We are still over 5 weeks from our rally date and I want to encourage anyone that plans on attending to send me an email and follow up with their registration form. I will need to try to obtain accurate information regarding participation as we are serving lunch and ordering rally materials. Please pass this information on to other MINI Cooper owners, as I am hopeful we can get as many coopers as we did in 2011 (16 MINI Coopers)

Link for registration form and flyer
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Lp5GE ... sp=sharing
Hope to see you in Macon, Missouri on Friday, October 4th, 2013!
Last edited by BlueBerry03MC on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Hilary
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

I will be attending the rally. The registration will be in the mail soon. :D
Thanks, David
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Dear MINI Cooper Owners,

MINI's to Macon is approximately one month from today and interest is increasing about the MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally. I have several commitments and many more inquires about the October 4th event. We are anticipating a great fall day, which should be fun for all that attend. I am optimistic that I can meet or exceed the attendance from two years ago. It is important that you send in your pre-registration form so I can plan for the correct number of attendee's. Great fellowship, a variety of MINI Coopers, and a parade of Coopers that the citizens of Macon love will be the highlight of the event!

Please pass this on to other MINI Cooper owners and encourage them to attend the rally!

Hope to see you Friday, October 4th!
My name is Hilary
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Email Update:

Momentum is starting to pick up for the MINI's to Macon Rally scheduled for Friday, October 4th, 2013. At this time we have approximately 10 MINI's scheduled to attend and we hope to meet or exceed the 16 MINI's that attend in 2011.
For those of you that indicated interest, please mail me your registration form so we can accommodate everyone who wants to attend.

There is roughly 20 days until our event so please make plans to enjoy a wonderful fall day in Macon, Missouri! Also if you can forward this information and flyer to anyone that might enjoy the MINI's to Macon Car Rally. I will be sending out more information approximately 10 days and 3 days until the event.

Thanks.

Hilary
My name is Hilary
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

The MINI's to Macon, MO MINI Cooper Car Rally is 10 days and we are anticipating a good turnout with favorable weather! Cooler temperatures and the fall colors are starting to show up in Macon as we await Macon's Football Homecoming and the arrival of the MINI Coopers. Every two years the citizens of Macon are treated to a wide variety of MINI Cooper models. I always get excited when a group of MINI's strut their stuff.

Pre-registration is important as we want to be prepared to accommodate all of the MINI Coopers. We do anticipate some drive-ins the day of the event and that is acceptable. Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you will be attending.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 4th of October!

Registration form link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Lp5GE ... sp=sharing
My name is Hilary
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Details have been finalized for this Friday for the MINI's to Macon, MO Car Rally! We are anticipating 10 to 12 MINI Coopers with possible additional drive-ins. The weather looks favorable and we believe a great day is in store for everyone that attends. Should anyone wants to join in that has not pre-register, please email me and get the MINI Cooper on the road on Friday! :) :indi:

Hope to see you Friday!
My name is Hilary
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Would anyone like to go to Macon,MO tomorrow? I'm leaving KC around 8:00 if you would like to caravan. Just let me know---
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

We had a great time and the parade was awesome :D

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"