MINI Booze Cruise, Sat. April 16

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

MINI Booze Cruise, Sat. April 16

Post by BLUGOOSE »

. NEW INFORMATION REMINDER ,We now have about 22 folks who have expressed interest on going on the tour.The problem is that we only have 3 confirmed reservations at Toms Town. You have until Tuesday the 15th of Mar to make those reservations. You can do that by calling them at 541-2400,going to tour info,and talking to Wade. If you do not talk to him you can leave a message and he will call you back. After the 15th they will not hold those slots for us. Again the cost is $10.00 per person. Please post on this site in order to let Dave or I know how many are going. NEW INFORMATION NEW INFORMATION

ATTENTION ATTENTION] BOOZE CRUISE WILL MEET AT AMC BARRY 24 ON THE 16TH OF APRIL AT10:00 OR SLIGHTLY BEFORE AND DEPART AT 10:15 OR BEFORE. IT IS LOCATED BEHIND THE'' ON THE BORDER RESTUARANT'' WHICH IS IN THE SE CORNER OF THE INTERSECTION OF I-29 AND BARRY RD .HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE. THERE ARE STILL A SMALL NUBER OF SLOTS AVAIL IF INTERESTED.
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: returned to normal, removed sticky post event
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
boxer
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI/Mini Booze Cruise,2016

Post by boxer »

Do you offer tours?
For safety reasons, plant tours are not available. Visit our country store located on Main St. in Weston, M. [top]

This is from McCormick's website FAQ's.
2003 Dark Silver Metallic MINI Cooper S.
dstewart1019
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dstewart1019 »

Frank Count me in
Glasspony
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Glasspony »

We would be up for it if my wife has recouped from knee surgery
CathyV
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by CathyV »

Richard and I would be interested. Here is a cool place that some people told me about up by Weston -

http://www.riverwoodwinery.com/

I had thought that might make a nice Mini trip - so if the distillery doesn't work out - might consider them.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

McCormick's will be offering tours starting in April. If you would like to go in April, let us know because they will be taking reservation the 1st of April. I know it's a long way off, but think about it. We will be posting the dates possible for our group to go. :D
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
AL06GUVNA
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by AL06GUVNA »

My wife and I would probably be up for this... probably make a date of it and leave the kids at home though
Current MINI - 2011 Countryman
Former MINI - 2006 Cooper
Minidrama
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidrama »

Could be interested, just need to know the date you are thinking about.
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

More info :bangbang: Tentative date of April 16. First tour will be at McCormicks at 11:00am and last about an hour. The second tour will start at Tom's Town Distillery at 2:00pm. It too will last about an hour. Now comes the kicker. Both tours have an admittance fee of $10.00 per person. Details as to where we will meet up and what to do about lunch are yet to be determined. David can figure that part out! I will grant you it's a little pricey. My aim is to determine how many folks would still want to go given the cost. Both tours would be able to handle 15-20 people. So space is limited, let us (David and I) know when you can. :)
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: MINI Booze Cruise, Tentative Sat. April 16, $20+lunch

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

(Event cross posted onto FB page.)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
CathyV
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by CathyV »

Richard and I would still be interested.
BigBertha2
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BigBertha2 »

jeff & jane are interested

We finely got our ticket for the Booze Cruise, Jane and Jeff are going
Last edited by BigBertha2 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

It's going to be a fun time for the Miniacks. The more the merrier; so sign up everyone. :cheers:
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
Zoom Zoom
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zoom Zoom »

Count me in plus 3 of my friends! 4 for Mini Booze Cruise 4/16/16. Yellow 2004 Mini Cooper S. Patti

I'm ready for the fun time. Reserve a spot for me + 3 = 4 on April 16 th!
Last edited by Zoom Zoom on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
2004 Yellow Mini Cooper S
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Just to clarify , it's $10.00 per person for each tour. Soooo, the whole day would cost $40.00 per couple for both tours. Like I said ,a little pricey :wink:
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

2016 Booze Cruise-Latest Info

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Seems as though we are set for our tours to McCormicks' and Toms Town Distilleries. . McCormicks' tour will start at 11:00am and Toms Town begins at 2:30pm. Both an hour long. Toms Town requires that we pay for our tickets and confirm our reservations with a credit card within the next few weeks. The phone there is 816-541-2400. Tell them you are with the MINI Tour scheduled for April 16.McCormicks has no such restrictions and you may pay your admission at the door. Admission for each of these tours is $10.00 per person. We have 13 people who are interested in the tour. We have room for 7 more. Please let me know if you are definitely going, and have purchased your Toms Town tickets. Note, after the tours you will be able to taste their products, HAPPY,HAPPY :wave: NEW INFORMATION .Toms Town has given us until March 15 to make our individual reservations. After that date they will not hold slots for us and will sell to the general public. We will meet up in the parking lot of the AMC Barrywoods 24 Theaters,8101 Roanridge Rd,KC,Mo 64151 at 10:00am and depart at 10:15am.The lot is located behind "On The Border"(se corner of intersection of I-29 and Barry Rd) :wave:
Last edited by BLUGOOSE on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Charlotte and I will be there. :roll:

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI Booze Cruise, Sat. April 16

Post by BLUGOOSE »

"Goose" will be there. Come on Bob,I thought you'd be the first to chime in !!
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Yes, I am interested in attending.
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Suji
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Suji »

Please put me and my husband on the list!

thanks
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

NEW INFORMATION .Toms Town has given us until March 15 to make our individual reservations. We need to get an accurate head count on those who have called Toms Town and made payment on the upcoming field trip. We need to get this done before March 15th. The McCormicks leg of the trip can be paid when we get there. Each location requires a $10.00 fee per person. Please reply on this Forum if you plan to attend. Thanks, David :D

20 MINI peeps have expressed interest. Please let us know if you are still interested. :cheers:

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
monty
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by monty »

Count Corrina and myself in.
2015 MINI Cooper S. Thunder Gray/Black roof, cold weather package, sport package, JCW Tuning kit and exhaust.
Name : Handsome Rob
ljmattox
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ljmattox »

Sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday with some MINI peeps!

I'm planning on it, with a +1 that I'll find between now and then.

Tried calling Tom's Town just now, they have limited hours for such and I'll try again.
ljmattox - St. Louis
2012 MCS Ice Blue / White / Checkboard / Polar Beige
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

All that have expressed interest in going to Tom's Town, have y'all phoned them and made your reservations? Time is running out for this event. At McCormick's, you pay at the door with no problems. Tom's is giving us a hard time with having to pre-pay for our tour. If you have questions, send me or Frank a message. :cheers:

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

davester wrote:All that have expressed interest in going to Tom's Town, have y'all phoned them and made your reservations?
Uh, no, I haven't. Just now realizing that there is something I need to do as an individual...glad I caught it with 2 days to spare...
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever