Canceled: MINI's to Macon, MO Saturday 12/10/16

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Canceled: MINI's to Macon, MO Saturday 12/10/16

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Event canceled: MINI's to Macon, Missouri Saturday 12/10/16

Due to limited interested in our event in Macon, Missouri on Saturday, December 10th, 2016, We have decided to cancel the event. I realize that this time of year is very busy and weather is unpredictable so we will look to do this event in 2017.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and encourage everyone to let those Coopers play in the snow.

MINI's to Macon, MO (MINI Cooper Car Rally)
Saturday, December 10th, 2016

WHO: ALL MINI COOPER OWNERS (Vintage Coopers Welcome)

WHAT:
MINI Cooper Car Rally at Macon, Missouri
Link: http://maplesrep.com/calendar/my-three-angels/
Pre Christmas get together with a unique program

WHEN: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10TH, 2016 11am-4:00pm

WHERE: MACON, Missouri (145 MILES NORTHEAST OF KANSAS CITY)
This location is a short drive from Kansas City and Mid-Missouri, however we encourage all MINIs through out the state to make the trip to Macon for this MINI Rally.

TIMETABLE:
11:00AM-12:00 PM: ARRIVE AT MACON/SOCIALIZE
12:00 PM (NOON): LUNCH AT AJS EAT & DRINK
1:30 PM: DEPART AJS EAT AND DRINK, DRIVE TO THEATRE
*PARKING MINI COOPERS ON RUBEY STREET
2:00 PM: SHOW STARTS
*15 MINUTE INTERMISSION - YOU CAN BUY A DESSERT BEFORE THE SHOW AND THEY WILL HAVE IT READY AT THIS TIME.
4:00 PM: SHOW ENDS - DEPART FOR HOME

WHY: The MINIs to Macon, MO Car Rally is back! The last get together was back in 2013 for the Macon Homecoming Parade! This year we are doing something different.

DETAILS: Please make plans to attend the MINIs to Macon, MO event and wish everyone a Happy Holiday. A nice drive to Macon, MO on a scenic 4 lane highway on a Saturday morning will be enjoyable. A special lunch at the newly renovated and re-opened AJs Eat & Drink will be a treat for all! To conclude the event, we have the Maples Repertory Theatre that features many professional actors and great productions!

MINI PASSION: Hilary Morrissey is a passionate MINI owner. She has attended MINI Cooper shows and events throughout the state as well as hosting the MINIs to Macon show in October 2011 & 2013 and MINIs to Mushroom Festival 2012-2015 and MINIs to the Springs in Excelsior Springs, MO in 2016. The opportunity to get a group of MINIs together at a fun event seems very appealing, so here we go! Mark Saturday, December 10th, 2016 on your calendar and make the trip to Macon, Missouri!

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS TO ATTEND: Tickets for the show must be purchased in advanced to guarantee your participation for this event.
Tickets cost $24.00 per person. To purchase tickets and register for the event go to: http://www.ministomaconmo.brownpapertickets.com

Got Questions/Comments? Contact Hilary Morrissey e-mail her: ministomacon@gmail.com
Last edited by BlueBerry03MC on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI's to Macon, MO Saturday 12/10/16

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed time with their family. MINI’s to Macon, MO is scheduled for Saturday, December 10th and I am hoping that we will be able to pull this event together. At this point, registration has been very slow and I will need to finalize details by Friday, December 2nd to make this event a reality. Please check your calendars and should you need a day to get away in your MINI and relax this maybe your best option. Please let me know if this works for you.

www.ministomaconmo.brownpapertickets.com is where you can sign up and purchase tickets. Tickets cost $24.00

Best Regards,

Hilary
My name is Hilary
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MINI's to Macon, MO Saturday 12/10/16

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Event canceled: MINI's to Macon, Missouri Saturday 12/10/16

Due to limited interested in our event in Macon, Missouri on Saturday, December 10th, 2016, We have decided to cancel the event. I realize that this time of year is very busy and weather is unpredictable so we will look to do this event in 2017.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season and encourage everyone to let those Coopers play in the snow.

Best regards,

Hilary
My name is Hilary