Coffee & Underwear Under the Plane

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Coffee & Underwear Under the Plane

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Sunday, September 3rd, 9 am to 11 am
Roasterie Cafe at 1204 W 27th Street
underwearpicforum.jpg
Join me for Coffee Under the Plane at the Roasterie Cafe on Sunday, 9-11am. I'm collecting new underwear to send to the Houston area for distribution by Undies for Everyone. If you are showing your MINI/Mini at the Heartland All-Brit Car Show, we are meeting early enough you can stop by on the way. A few folks are also planning to drive out together to Aristocrat to view the show after coffee, join them!

Undies for Everyone is in need of new underwear for men, women and children from small sizes to XXL and beyond sizes. This group distributes only underwear, an oft-overlooked necessity in times of disaster. They are well-established in the Houston area and are there for the long-term, meaning all donations will be appropriately distributed even after the hurricane relief efforts have ended. I will pick up the shipping expenses to get all donated underwear sent to them.

If you would like to read more, their website is https://www.undiesforeveryone.org/. Their most recent update on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ufehouston/pos ... 1284870343 You can also donate $ to them if you'd like.

No need to RSVP, just show up for coffee in your MINI/Mini.

P.S.--If you've already donated to a cause that speaks to you, that's GREAT! There is no requirement to donate undies to join us for coffee on Sunday.
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed sticky post event
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
CathyV
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Coffee & Underwear Under the Plane

Post by CathyV »

Richard and I will be there with our undies!

Johnna - I will bring some cash as well to help with the shipping cost.
toni
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by toni »

I love this - I'll definitely be there.
~Toni

"Betty White" 2012 MINI Cooper S - Ice Blue
beepbeep
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by beepbeep »

Marc and I will be there :elec:
BeepBeep 2011 Mini Cooper Convertible (R57) Spice Orange
Frigid B* 2024 Mini Cooper SE (F57) Nanuq White w/Silver Roof
Former Mini's
Sapphire - 2019 F55 S
Mystique 2022 Mini Cooper JCW (F57) Enigmatic Black
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Y'all make me so happy. That is all. :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.