Input needed: Mushroom Festival MINI Cooper Rally/Richmond, MO

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

Dear MINI Cooper Owners,

I hope everyone is enjoying 2018 and everyone’s MINI Cooper is healthy and shiny. Winter does have it’s challenges with keeping a Cooper shiny. Recently I was contacted by the Richmond, Missouri Director of the Mushroom Festival. She inquired about the MINI Cooper’s participation in the 2018 Mushroom Festival. I would like to get some feedback from as many people as possible to determine if there would be enough interest in having a MINI Cooper Rally at the Mushroom Festival. We have had 5 events in Richmond, Missouri and before I commit to Mushroom Festival. I would like to hear from people regarding their support in 2018.

Please reply with your thoughts and concerns or with any other comments.
The date would be Saturday, May 5th, 2018 in Richmond, Missouri during the Mushroom Festival.

Thanks,

Hilary
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.
Minidrama
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Input needed: Mushroom Festival MINI Cooper Rally/Richmond, MO

Post by Minidrama »

I am always up for the Mushroom Festival. I hope you get enough interest to make it happen.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I love that you coordinate this event! Unfortunately, with it falling on Cinco de Mayo, I'll be working.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
BlueBerry03MC
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BlueBerry03MC »

ragtopday Johnna wrote:I love that you coordinate this event! Unfortunately, with it falling on Cinco de Mayo, I'll be working.
I love this event too! I noticed the other day that it falls on Cinco de Mayo....It was awesome that you came last year! Lots of fun! :D
My name is Hilary
MINI Coopers in the family
BlueBerry 2003 Indi Blue MC, Black mirror caps & stripes, CVT.
Aussie 2013 Pepper White MCS, black top/mirror caps, chrome hood scoop & interior trim, leather seats, Automatic.