KC All British Car Show Sun Sept 2, 2018

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

KC All British Car Show Sun Sept 2, 2018

Post by Minidave »

This is a terrific show - the venue has moved around a bit, it originally was held at the Airport Marriot, then Zona Rosa, then Aristocrat hosted it on their lot but this year they are in the midst of major construction so it's been moved to the Farmer's Market in Merriam. This is a terrific venue - a lot like the City Market downtown, lots of shade under the stall covers and plenty to see.

I urge all MINI/Mini owners to come at least and see the show, we never have any MINI owners enter the show so if one of you decides to show this year, you'll win your class!

I'll be there with my green classic, Don with his Pup and the show usually attracts at least a few other classics along with hordes of Triumphs, Healys, MGs of all stripes and Jags.

http://www.heartlandallbritish.com/index.html

Saturday night Victoria British hosts a free BBQ for all entrants at their Lenexa store.
Last edited by ragtopday Johnna on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: KC All British Car Show Sun Sept 2, 2018

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Don't say "NEVER", Dave. :lol: :lol:

I've entered a new MINI several times at this show. I've got a plaque or two, maybe even a ribbon! :lol:
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: KC All British Car Show Sun Sept 2, 2018

Post by Minidave »

Come on out and enjoy the show folks!
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)