MTTS 2022 prelaunch meet-up

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.

Pre MTTS 2022 meet-up

Poll ended at Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:52 pm

SAT 2 July meet-up
33%
SUN 3 July meet-up
33%
MTTS 2022 here we come
33%

Total votes: 3

2015R59S
MINIAC
MINIAC

MTTS 2022 prelaunch meet-up

Post by 2015R59S »

Any other Greater KCs headed for MTTS 2022? Lets plan a prelaunch meet-up. Proposing SAT or SUN 2 or 3 July (depart to the East on TUE 5 July).
CowboyCoop
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MTTS 2022 prelaunch meet-up

Post by CowboyCoop »

We are still on the fence about how to get to Burlington VT. Fly out ship Mini? Or I fly out and Brian drives to Burlington, I have limited time off, unlike my other half he has tons of time off, I really don't want him driving all that way by himself but with a Mini convoy, I would feel better with that option. If anyone has any recommendations of what transport company to use please let us know. Our last transport from Ontario on Mini Meets west was a good experience but the phone calls were insane from the transport brokers. We have booked all our Hotel stays. And I am really looking forward to this, to the point if I can't get the time off needed. I will be looking for another job. This is how much it means to me. Motor on, and always wave. :D
2017 Island Blue Mini Countryman All 4 S "Parker Blu
beepbeep
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: MTTS 2022 prelaunch meet-up

Post by beepbeep »

We are in the same boat. You get more vacation time then Marc. Trying to decide if we should ship the mini and both of us fly it if I should drive and Marc should fly 🙂.
BeepBeep 2011 Mini Cooper Convertible (R57) Spice Orange
Frigid B* 2024 Mini Cooper SE (F57) Nanuq White w/Silver Roof
Former Mini's
Sapphire - 2019 F55 S
Mystique 2022 Mini Cooper JCW (F57) Enigmatic Black