Funds and expenditures

Info & Updates on Unofficial Club Funding, Supplies, etc...
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Funds and expenditures

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

This thread is the spot for amount of funds available, amount of funds collected, what funds were spent on, etc...

As of January 1st, 2008, Unofficial Club funds were at $0.00. Remaining funds from the Official Club were spent to purchase spotter cards and reimburse Todd for materials to make club decals and membership cards. Thanks Todd! The Official Club account will be closed, making the club officially Unofficial. :)

January 13th, 2008 collection total $42.00. Thanks esmter for collecting!

February 9th, 2008 $38.51 sent to kangamini to renew both domain names. Kangamini will continue hosting the site at no charge to the club--thanks, Rich! Remaining balance of $3.49. I'll hand off the tea can to Marlow_Main at the next meet.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by matti the mini »

any need for further fund raising at this time?
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

matti the mini wrote:any need for further fund raising at this time?
No immediate need that I am aware of...anyone else?
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I could always use a few extra bucks.................. :lol:
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post by KangaMINI »

Feel free to send me $17.20 for re-registering kcminiclub.com for another year last week :)
KangaMINI
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

$38.51 was sent to you to re-register both domain names, kcminiclub.com and kcminiacs.org. Is that not the correct amount?
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post by KangaMINI »

I just got an email from Johnna... saying the same thing.. I'm guessing you all mailed a check some time ago? I haven't seen anything come through, which is why I mentioned it in here!

Maybe postal service shenanigans are to blame?
KangaMINI
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Club Kitty update:

Collected $97.00 today, bringing our total to $100.49.

THANK YOU to all those that contributed.

:D :D :D
Marlow Main
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Marlow Main wrote:Club Kitty update:

Collected $97.00 today, bringing our total to $100.49.

THANK YOU to all those that contributed.

:D :D :D
Marlow Main
WOW! :shock: It's nice to know we have a cushion now for club expenses!

Thanks to everyone that contributed and big thanks, Marlow Main, for maintaining the Club Kitty! :)

Johnna
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Club Kitty update:

$72.47 paid out today.

$71.42- to Johanna for flowers sent on behalf of the club to Glenn O'Gorman's family + $1.05 for the postal money order.
Leaving a balance of $28.02.
mzupon
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by mzupon »

I was absent the last time the hat was passed, but I'm more than willing to contribute. Just let me know the next event you'll be at and I'll do my best to get there. :D
-Zupon, OP MINIAC

Jack is THE Todd Pearson Signature Series #2 2006 MCSm HB w. Sport/Cold and iPod adapter.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

mzupon wrote:I was absent the last time the hat was passed, but I'm more than willing to contribute. Just let me know the next event you'll be at and I'll do my best to get there. :D
Okay, Thanks!!!!!
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Club Kitty Update:

Collected $10.00 tonight, bringing the total to $38.02.

Thanks
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Sorry --- I forgot again. I will ante up next time. Maybe I will do the passing of the cup to see what I can drum up. OK everybody, be prepared to donate for the cause--
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
RojoCohete

Post by RojoCohete »

There are 2 club events this week. Please bring the Club Kitty can.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

I will not be able to attend the mid week event, but I will bring it to the MINIs in the Market.
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Is there an average dollar figure that gets contributed?
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

As my manager would say, "Let your conscience be your guide..." referring to leaving early from work.

Actually just giving what you can and feel is acceptable. I think we can all agree that this isn't an average or mandatory "___ dollar a meeting" club.

I plan on making up for all the times the Can wasn't at the event I attended.

Also, what about kcminiclub.com stickers? I need to replace the NEMINI.org sticker left by the previous owner of my car.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

If there is an averageclub contribution, we wouldn't know as we don't track how many have donated. It's completely up to you. :)

There are a few club decals available from the last batch Todd (www.toddsmods.com) made for the club and more are on the way. Please don't hesitate to ask for a club decal or spotter cards at any of the club meets. I usually have both in my glovebox and several other club members have large supplies of spotter cards, too.

Johnna
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Club Kitty Update!!!

$176.33 was collected today!!!! (Thank you for your generous support!!!!)
$ 60.00 paid out to Todd (Todd's Mods for club stickers)
----------
$116.33 + the $38.02 balance in the Kitty brings us to a total of $154.35

Thank you again for your support!!!! :D :D :D :D
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

Last I remember the price of the club sticker was $3, correct me if I am wrong please, but does that money get put back into the Kitty? I dont see why we should pay for the club stickers, if anyone can get one and club funds are used to pay for the creation of them. Of course if the funds go back into the pot, that's totally different.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

kabootist wrote:Last I remember the price of the club sticker was $3, correct me if I am wrong please, but does that money get put back into the Kitty? I dont see why we should pay for the club stickers, if anyone can get one and club funds are used to pay for the creation of them. Of course if the funds go back into the pot, that's totally different.
We purchase the club stickers from Todd using money from the club kitty. When the stickers are sold the money is put back in to the club kitty.
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

sweet, thanks for the clarification.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

kabootist wrote:sweet, thanks for the clarification.
No problem :D
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Club Kitty Update:

$20.04 to Rich for the 2 year renewal of the KCMINICLUB.COM domain,
which will leave a balance of $134.31.

Thanks