Calendar?

Info & Updates on Unofficial Club Funding, Supplies, etc...
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Calendar?

Post by KangaMINI »

Hey everyone,

I was doing some routine house cleaning through my web server and was wondering if you were ever going to use the calendar that I installed for you in April? I am not sure who I was working with on that but no one ever got back to me so I could assign an administrative account for it. The calendar was installed at http://www.kcminiclub.com/calendar/ After a quick search through the forums I noticed that KCME is using an offsite calendar right now - I'd still be happy to set up someone with admin access for that application if you want to keep it local and not have advertising all over it.

All I need is for someone to email me with a username and password to setup in there and then the club can take over after that. I just don't want to put something with that much access in a forum post :)

Or if you don't need it any more let me know and I will remove it from the website.

Thanks
Rich
KangaMINI
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Good question......

Anyone?
Anyone?

Bueller?
Bueller? :lol:

If no one else does, I'll volunteer............pm sent.
Last edited by Minidave on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Calendar?

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

KangaMINI wrote:Hey everyone,

I was doing some routine house cleaning through my web server and was wondering if you were ever going to use the calendar that I installed for you in April? I am not sure who I was working with on that but no one ever got back to me so I could assign an administrative account for it. The calendar was installed at http://www.kcminiclub.com/calendar/ After a quick search through the forums I noticed that KCME is using an offsite calendar right now - I'd still be happy to set up someone with admin access for that application if you want to keep it local and not have advertising all over it.

All I need is for someone to email me with a username and password to setup in there and then the club can take over after that. I just don't want to put something with that much access in a forum post :)

Or if you don't need it any more let me know and I will remove it from the website.

Thanks
Rich
Hey Rich! Didn't realize it was all set-up. I never heard anything beyond that you were working on it and then nothing for a couple of months so I set up something off-site. It seems to work just fine but I can certainly migrate the information to what you have set up. Sorry that I missed your request for input from an admin or mod.

Could you also install a button on the front page at www.kcminiclub.com directing folks to the calendar? Not everyone likes the forum format and would like to be able to get club event info without browsing the forum. We also need to figure out how forms can be hosted on the site, such as the car show registration. I tried to get that worked out with you last year and didn't succeed. This year's form is at savefile.com and it doesn't seem to work well for some folks. I want to make this as easy as possible for people that would like to be involved in the club events.

Minidave--I appreciate your enthusiasm to help with the calendar. Would you be interested in taking over the task of creating, printing and delivering postcards to Baron every other month since you are going to be taking the flyers there each month anyway? I'm okay with maintaining the calendar, since I coordinate a portion of the events. It just seems a natural connection to me as I would have the dates already. This way we could streamline our tasks into semi-related areas. :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I'd be more than happy to help, but as Saturn is doing the designing and printing, my role will probably be that of delivery boy - an honor which I humbly accept! :lol:

And I was only volunteering to be the calendar boy till someone else (like you) saw the thread...........
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

Post by KangaMINI »

I will work on the button for the main page presently :)

I'm not sure what happened with everything when I set it up - I remember posting about it in the forums someplace and someone else made a comment about it (Since I typo'd and put a fake KCME Cat wash) but then some sort of information vacuum occurred.

No biggie :)

I just emailed ragtopday with the info for an account and will allow you guys to settle on whoever is in charge of it past that :)

-Rich
KangaMINI