kcminiclub.com domain renewal

Info & Updates on Unofficial Club Funding, Supplies, etc...
KangaMINI
Website Admin
Website Admin

kcminiclub.com domain renewal

Post by KangaMINI »

Hey MINI fans,

I received an email this morning from my domain registrar that kcminiclub.com is set to expire in 60 days.

Renewal rates are as following:

1yr - $19.01
2yr - $38.02
3yr - $57.03
5yr - $94.05
9yr - $168.33

This rate includes the actual domain renewal plus privacy protection, which is $8.99 a year. If you wish for me to continue registering it in my name, I require the privacy protection option. I am totally willing to put the registration into someone else's capable hands if the club does not wish to incur this expense.

As always, I will continue to host the website for free :)

Happy holidays!
Rich
KangaMINI
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Rich--

We'll get funds on the way to you to renew for a couple of years. PM me your addy again please.

And as for the privacy protection, I've got a PO Box and don't mind registering it to that address. I thought we had done that last year but apparently not.

Thanks for staying on top of this for us! :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

I neglected to ask about the renewal status of kcminiacs.org? It would be great if we could get them on the same renewal schedule.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Rich,

Johnna sent me your address so I will post the renewal fees in the morning.

Thanks!
Dori