New Moderator for Official Club Event Announcements

Info & Updates on Unofficial Club Funding, Supplies, etc...
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

New Moderator for Official Club Event Announcements

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

IowaM1N1 is now a moderator of the "Announcements" area of the forum. If you would like to coordinate one of the club's monthly gatherings, please contact IowaM1N1 with your event info and he will start a thread for you.

Our *Official* events have been events that can be enjoyed by most of our membership, i.e. Sonic nights, drives, MINI shows, dealership events, etc...Anyone is welcome to coordinate an official event with the goal being one event a month. Contact IowaM1N1 with info on what you have planned. Beyond those events, Grassroots Gatherings events provide many more opportunities to get together for track days, garage days, BBQ...And again, anyone is welcome to plan such an event and post it, no moderator necessary.

A big THANKS to Greg for doing this. He has done a terrific job cross-posting club events to the Facebook page and will surely do a great job as a moderator.

Thanks also to KangaMini for making the necessary changes to the forum. You are really appreciated!!!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: New Moderator for Official Club Event Announcements

Post by IowaM1N1 »

All-

Thanks to Johnna (ragtopday) for all of her great work, leadership, and logistics over the years. Your on-going efforts have helped make this club as successful as it is. And for the introduction!

In my 3+ years as a KC-area resident, I've really grown to appreciate this club and its wonderful members. I am glad that I am able to help out in this small way.

I especially appreciate Johnna's refresher on club events. I encourage you all to read it closely to ensure you understand the logic on how different events get posted and why. Since I'm new in this role, I'll tend to stick close to the book until I get a better feel for the job.

Feel free to contact me to let me know how I can help with publicizing club events - both here and on Facebook.

Thanks!
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever