postcards and spotter cards

Info & Updates on Unofficial Club Funding, Supplies, etc...
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

postcards and spotter cards

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

The new postcards to leave at the dealer and new spotter cards are here. I'll get with Laurie for reimbursement on October 16th since there is money in the club kitty from decals/badges there, as long as that works ok with you, MarlowMain?

There are 5,000 spotter cards and 1,000 postcards. A portion of both have already been left at Baron MINI.
minicards1.jpg
minicards2.jpg
(In both photos, the top is the postcard, followed by the new spotter card. The bottom image is the original spotter card the club had printed many years ago.)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
MiniManiac
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: postcards and spotter cards

Post by MiniManiac »

They look great!
Seth
08 MCS - JCW
1974/1993 Classic Mini - 70 WHP!
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

ragtopday wrote:The new postcards to leave at the dealer and new spotter cards are here. I'll get with Laurie for reimbursement on October 16th since there is money in the club kitty from decals/badges there, as long as that works ok with you, MarlowMain?
$203 was given to Johnna 10/16/16 to reimburse her for the new club cards.
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
BLUGOOSE
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by BLUGOOSE »

Good job on the spotter cards :thumbsup2:
2005 MCS Hyper Blue, auto, chrono, cold, H/K, roof, Milltek Sport, DDMWorks CAI, M7 Strut Plate,"Todd Graphics",R-90s
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

BLUGOOSE wrote:Good job on the spotter cards :thumbsup2:
MinoX2 designed those! I agree, really nice work.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

I am confused... do I need to remit money to someone or pick it up? PM me the details and I will take care of it. Thanks!!!
ragtopday wrote:The new postcards to leave at the dealer and new spotter cards are here. I'll get with Laurie for reimbursement on October 16th since there is money in the club kitty from decals/badges there, as long as that works ok with you, MarlowMain?

There are 5,000 spotter cards and 1,000 postcards. A portion of both have already been left at Baron MINI.
minicards1.jpg
minicards2.jpg
(In both photos, the top is the postcard, followed by the new spotter card. The bottom image is the original spotter card the club had printed many years ago.)