Eastsiders: Chick-Fil-A freebies!

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Eastsiders: Chick-Fil-A freebies!

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

The new Chick-Fil-A in front of Independence Center is having free samples in the parking lot leading up to their opening on July 10th. Today they had free chicken sandwiches around lunch time! If you're driving by, you might take a look to see if anything's going on... :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

Why can't I find out about these things before they're over :cry: :cry: I haven't had Chick-Fil-A since I was in Texas.
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Isn't there one in Olathe too now?
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

There is one in front of Ward Parkway Shopping Center and for some unknown reason it was open last Sunday. Did they change their policy of not being open on Sunday's? The owner of the company established this at the on set because he is a religious man and did not want himself or his employees to work on the Lord's day of rest.

It was packed with people and the parking lot was full including one canary yellow MINI with a white top (not Saturn), has capitalism trumped religion?
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Minidave wrote:Isn't there one in Olathe too now?
Yep, and on 135th near 69 and....the list keeps getting bigger. :lol:

And what's up with the Sunday thing? Never heard of them being open on Sunday before?!? What's next, Hobby Lobby, too? :)
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

ragtopday wrote:
Minidave wrote:Isn't there one in Olathe too now?
Yep, and on 135th near 69 and....the list keeps getting bigger. :lol:

And what's up with the Sunday thing? Never heard of them being open on Sunday before?!? What's next, Hobby Lobby, too? :)
and now for a bit of worthless info....
A few years ago, CF's annual sales where higher then McDonalds even being opened 6 days instead of the full week.

and just in case you did not know...Murphy's Law of Crafts state that you will need something on Sunday when Hobby Lobby is closed! It ALWAYS happens to me.
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Do you mean the individual stores annual sales or the company as a whole?

Murphy's Law of Crafts always gets my wife, that's why she switched to Michael's.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

[quote="Big Papi"]Do you mean the individual stores annual sales or the company as a whole?
quote]

The company as a whole.