DDodge

Mud flaps

Post by DDodge »

Anyone got an opinion on what mud flaps might look the best/most intergrated>

Don D

Edit: Would rally-style be too funky?
Big Papi

Post by Big Papi »

Talk to Saturn he put his on and they look good and are not factory.
DDodge

Post by DDodge »

I put on factory fronts this afternoon. They look like they have always been on there. Fit in perfectly.

Don D

Now to find some kind of rears - they were never made for the 02-06 S models.
saturn

Post by saturn »

If you are going to do the backs........Replace the cheap a$$ double-face tape on the mudflaps with the weatherproof stuff you can get at WallyWorld. They will stop sticking after a month or so. I followed the directions to a T and they still came unstuck! Well sort of to a T, I just found a way to install them without having to take off the rear wheels. :thumbsup2:
DDodge

Post by DDodge »

saturn wrote:If you are going to do the backs........Replace the cheap a$$ double-face tape on the mudflaps with the weatherproof stuff you can get at WallyWorld. They will stop sticking after a month or so. I followed the directions to a T and they still came unstuck! Well sort of to a T, I just found a way to install them without having to take off the rear wheels. :thumbsup2:
If and when I do the backs, if I can't find anything made for the S, I'll probably put them on with screws. I had to take off the front wheels to put the fronts on, not that big a deal.

Don D

Edit: BTW, those factory fronts have no double-sided tape involved. A screw and a plastic rivet, plus an already existing plastic rivet under the car.