St. Louis Winery Run, September 20th

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

St. Louis Winery Run, September 20th

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

An invite to an event that always gets rave reviews, hosted by the St. Louis Mini Club:

The Saint Louis Mini Club Run to the Louis P. Balducci Winery is getting a late start this year but we will have the event on September 20, 2008.This has always been our biggest event with great prizes and it will benefit BACK STOPPERS as in the past. I have acquired some outstanding gifts and will be getting more.

We will meet at the Ruby Tuesdays at the corner of Hwy 40 and Hwy K at 9:00 AM and will leave at 9:30 AM SHARP. This is a rain or shine event since there is plenty of covered seating at the winery.

I realize there are many conflicts with other events, but with everything that is going on in Saint Louis, on any weekend, it is hard to schedule without conflicts. Usually the British Car Show is on Sunday, maybe after the winery run we can drop by Creve Coeur Park and catch the end of their show or head towards the balloon race in Forest Park.
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS or want to help out, YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT zinful@att.net.

Cheers,
Doug & Donna Travis
Winery Run Coordinators
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Here's an update from our friends to the East:

This year’s Saint Louis Mini Club 6th annual run to the Louis P. Balducci Winery is fast approaching. September 20th is not far off.

The route has been set, and I can tell you, you will have a fun 33 mile drive on some familiar roads, some new roads, some old roads but run in a different direction, all in all, you won’t be bored, I can guarantee that.

As in the past Rick and Carol Balducci will provide us with a special parking area, and all MINI owners (21 & older) will receive 50% off their first bottle of wine. Bring a picnic lunch or they have outstanding food to purchase. For non-wine drinkers, they offer several micro brewery beers, and of course soft drinks and bottled water are available. Winery rules don’t allow any liquids to be brought in and NO pets please. For more information on the winery go to www.balduccivineyards.com .

We have some outstanding prizes to raffle off with the proceeds going to BACKSTOPPERS. Limited addition MINI WING posters from Out Motoring, a Cleaning & Waxing Kit, Master Micro Fiber Collections, wall clocks, MINI boutique items, car care items, with more items arriving every day. We will also have a large number of door prizes. I can assure you, that everyone will leave with something.

Rain or Shine, we will meet at 9:00 am and leave at 9:30 am SHARP from the Ruby Tuesday’s parking lot located at the intersection of Highway K (Exit 9 off of Hwy 40/61, 3 miles past the Missouri River Bridge) and Technology Drive. We will be off to tame the twisties and enjoy the camaraderie that owning a MINI brings.

Don’t forget a camera and a GMRS/FRS radio if you have one.
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.