Help a Kid out Please

Non-MINI/Mini discussion
sweetlou
MINIAC
MINIAC

Help a Kid out Please

Post by sweetlou »

Our daughter MacKayla 3rd grade class is collecting post cards from around the states so if you any of you travelers or visitors from other states want to help here is the information.

Mrs. Provenzale’s Class

9000 NE Flintlock Road

Kansas City, MO 64157

Just mention MacKayla's name and just put something simple like "have fun finding me on your map" " Hello from middle of no where" just something simple. But of course mention the club and your mini.

Thanks Everyone

Mark
LittleRed

Post by LittleRed »

I'll send one this weekend.
Are they looking at states or cities? I can send one from Philadelphia or rural PA or both.
sweetlou
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sweetlou »

I think both.

Thank You very much

Mark
kabootist

Post by kabootist »

New South Wales is technically a state....in Australia. I can send one from here if you like. just let me know.
sweetlou
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sweetlou »

hey Kabootist

That would be great Thank You.

Mark
LittleRed

Post by LittleRed »

Mark,
I dropped two postcards in the mail this weekend, one in center city Philadelphia and the other in Valley Forge. Maybe the class will get a little American history as well.
-Kathy
JohnBLZ

Post by JohnBLZ »

LittleRed wrote:Mark,
I dropped two postcards in the mail this weekend, one in center city Philadelphia and the other in Valley Forge. Maybe the class will get a little American history as well.
-Kathy
Hey Kathy,

I'm up in the Phoenixville area this week. Spent some time with John M (Philly mini club) who mentioned he'd met you a couple times in the rallys. Hope you're enjoying Philly!

john
sweetlou
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by sweetlou »

To everyone that sent a post card my deepest apologies for not saying this earlier but THANK YOU for taking time out of your busy days to do this. I really thought I did this a long time ago so I will say it again.

THANK YOU!!!! :D :D :D :D

Mark