Minis at the Market 2009 Registration

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Minis at the Market 2009 Registration

Post by Marlow Main »

Registrations received after June 12
Barry & Leslie Dolan, 2 people, ( XL & WS shirt if second order is placed)
Michael Znidarsic, 1 person
Denise & Everett Osgood, 2 people with a brand new MINI (arrived 6/18/09)

Donations:
Harvester's - $ 260.00
Animal Haven - $ 345.00
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

Are we to meet at the Downtown Airport like we did last year? If so, what would be a good time to herd up?
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

Davester wrote:Are we to meet at the Downtown Airport like we did last year? If so, what would be a good time to herd up?

Dave, Check MINIS at the market itinerary post. We are meeting at Berkely Riverfront Park. See map!
Mr. F56
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

thanks, it slipped past me---
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

Finally got my mini in last Thursday! Picture's coming soon. See everyone at the Market.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

BB isn't going to make it to the show tomorrow. :cry: I was putting her bonnet back on today and I looked under the car (dropped something) and saw the wheel cylinder is leaking... Last time that happened the brakes went out so I'm not going to risk anything driving her until it's fixed... I'll still be at the show tomorrow just showing up in the Counterfit Mini (xB)...
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
Laurie
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Laurie »

Yay! No rain at my house last night. The MINI is still clean and ready for today! :D :indi:
~Laurie~

2022 Midnight Black Metalic MINI Cooper SE “Electric Boogie”
2005 Chili Red MCS "Kevin"

2016 Blazing Red Metallic 4 door MCS
RIP 2013 Blazing Red Metallic Justa Countryman

First MINI 2005 Black Eye Purple MCS
monza

Post by monza »

Counterfit_Mini wrote:BB isn't going to make it to the show tomorrow. :cry: I was putting her bonnet back on today and I looked under the car (dropped something) and saw the wheel cylinder is leaking... Last time that happened the brakes went out so I'm not going to risk anything driving her until it's fixed... I'll still be at the show tomorrow just showing up in the Counterfit Mini (xB)...
too bad... I was the only one with a classic at the show :( Was an awesome time though :D
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

Thank You to everyone that signed up for MINIs in the Market event. This event is a lot of fun and our registrations raised a lot of money for two worthy causes . This year we raised at totals of $640.00. :thumbsup:

$380.00 for Animal Haven and $260.00 for Harvesters. Great job guys!!!!

I will send the donations out this week.
THANKS again for your generosity!!!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Thanks everybody for coming out. What a great show--the weather couldn't have been more perfect! And thank you for all of your charitable contributions! As Marlow_Main posted, $640 was raised, $380 for Animal Haven and $260 for Harvesters. Wow!

I'd like to thank a few folks for their hard work making the show happen...

Marlow_Main did a great job handling the registrations and the charitable contributions this year. She's savvy with spreadsheets and kept everything super organized. Thanks so much Dori!

Davester (and his knitting co-pilot) and Blugoose transported and helped with registration bags. Thanks, y'all!

Kabootist helped round up prizes and registration bag goodies. Thanks, Ivan!

Thanks to Laurie and MiniX2 (John) for their hard work with the prize drawing. Laurie transported all of the prizes and displayed them so nice for all of us to browse, plus made a great list of everything including more than a couple last minute additions.

ddmini (David and Debra) donated bottled water for all of us, as well as helped out with breakfast and just about anything else that was needed. Thanks guys!

mzupon and ddmini snapped at least a few thousand photos of the show to be used in thank yous to our sponsors. Thanks Michael and David. Can't wait to see the pics! Michael also helped pass the club kitty, so another thanks to you!

Sundance once again provided super cool show decals in addition to prizes. Big thanks to Todd for supporting the local club!

And one final BIG thanks to Samer at Baron. Samer quietly makes a lot of super stuff happen for the show every year. He designs the graphic for the t-shirt and the show decal, he works with the caterer, he brings very tempting new MINIs to the show...He's a huge supporter of our show and it's sure appreciated!

Please let our sponsors know you appreciate their support of the show. You'll find a complete list in the "Prizes for this year's show" thread.

Thanks again everyone for coming out. Next year's date coming soon...
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Marlow Main
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Marlow Main »

...and one last BIG Thank You to Johnna, who plans and coordinates the lion share of our clubs events. She strives to make sure that the events are unique and family friendly. It is a lot of work and we all appreciate it!

P.S. Our contributions have been have delivered. (Harvester's on Monday and Animal Haven today.)
ddmini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ddmini »

What a great day. Good weather, good people, great cars, and Debra learned to juggle! I have uploaded some of my pictures here.
09 Clubman S LB/B, 3 Pkgs, JCW Wheel, JCW Tuning Kit, H&R Springs, ALTA 19mm swaybar
14 Paceman S All4, Starlight Blue/White, Fully loaded, JCW Steering Wheel
David & Debra
osgoodd

Post by osgoodd »

Just want to say a big thankyou to all. Everett and I are brand new to this whole Mini thing and love it. Very happy to have met so many wonderful people.
toeknee

Post by toeknee »

osgoodd wrote:Just want to say a big thankyou to all. Everett and I are brand new to this whole Mini thing and love it. Very happy to have met so many wonderful people.

And we were so happy to meet you!
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Marlow Main wrote: $380.00 for Animal Haven and $260.00 for Harvesters.
We received an additional donation of $25 from a club member for Animal Haven, bringing our charitable donation total to $665. Yay!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.