October 10th gathering, BBQ Shack in Paola

KC MINI Club Announcements & Welcome Info
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
toeknee

Re: October 10th gathering, BBQ Shack in Paola

Post by toeknee »

ksminiman wrote:New here having just bought my first MINI and not met anyone yet. I unfortunately will not be able to attend as I am working all weekend. if only it were on a friday I'd be all for it. I hope to join one of the next meetings and meet some of you all.

Tom

Tom--

Welcome aboard! I am sorry you can not join us from this event, but look forward to meeting you in the future. Also, congratulations on your first MINI. :)
cdecker78

Post by cdecker78 »

Count me, my 5 year old son and my 2 year old daughter in. We will meet up at the Parkville location.
cdecker78

Post by cdecker78 »

Sorry Work got the best of me... I would much rather be with you all and not working until 5:30 this morning in Tonkawa OK :x . Hope everyone has fun!
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

how was it? I ended up with the flu. dang pigs
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
getsalot

Post by getsalot »

ksminiman wrote:how was it? I ended up with the flu. dang pigs
It was lot's of great food and a zillion laugh's with everyone. Alway's fun hanging out with great people and kewl car's.
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

I didn't even get back into town. :(
toeknee

Post by toeknee »

I hope everyone else had a good time. Ivan and I finished off my leftover ribs today during the game. They were still delicious the second time. :)
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

We had a very good time as well. Finished off our leftover ribs today for lunch. A very nice bunch of Miniacs - seven cars worth!!
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

We had a great time also! This was a good pick, great food, great people and cool cars. What more could you ask for? My only regret is that we had to leave early.
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.