Needing some information about the club.

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Wilson

Needing some information about the club.

Post by Wilson »

Hello I just bought a new MIni i was wondering when do you guys meet up.
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Needing some information about the club.

Post by DA MINI »

Congrats on your purchase! Watch the announcement section for get togethers. Should get going again by March, I'm guessing. Meetings are basically informal meet-ups usually involving food!
Tells about your MINI. :D
Mr. F56
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

check out the grassroots gatherings part of the forum as we are actually trying to get a meet together for the 20th of Feb.
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

Welcome! Our "official" club gathering each month is posted in the Announcements thread. Something is in the works for February, just waiting to hear back on the details before posting. We have one official gathering each month, with that gathering being hosted by Baron MINI a few times a year.

Anyone is welcome to plan an "unofficial" gathering in the Grassroots Gathering thread. If you've got something in mind, post it up! The Grassroots Gatherings area was implemented to allow for more activities, planned by all of the club members.

I look forward to meeting you at a MINI gathering soon!
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
dimini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by dimini »

Wilson-
Welcome and Congrats on the MINI. We're planning an indoor go-kart event at Sadlers in Olathe on Feb 20. Its a fun, speed-oriented gathering. There are usually 8-15 of us who show up. Take a look at the grassroots threads.
'06 MCS JCW daily driver & classic mini pick-up
saturn

Post by saturn »

Welcome Wilson! I'm thinking that this is the same black Clubbie and owners I met last Saturday at Baron?
Welcome!
How are we liking the Clubbie so far?
LiLReD1

Post by LiLReD1 »

Welcome welcome!