Kansas City Auto Show

Meet-ups, happenings, MINI/Mini-friendly events organized by you!

Got an idea for a fun event? Post it here, make it happen!
Forum rules
In consideration of participating on this forum and events listed, you release, waive and discharge organizers of events of all liability, injury, loss or damage.
LiLReD1

Re: Kansas City Auto Show

Post by LiLReD1 »

Ford may have ranked high up for me, but they didn't even have the new 302 powered 2011 Mustang GT. I was very very disappointed in that considering I was told they were going to be on showrooms in as little as 2 months! Yet we could see pricless rides like the Black and SLR's, but no 302 Mustang? C'mon Ford... are you even trying??

Subaru didn't have an STi on the lot, very disappointing considering across the way, there was a brand new styled Evo X MR, that was even sold there at the auto show! Get a clue Subaru? Where's the STi SE?

MINI... well very good job with your display. The work done to the Camden was spot on. (No the Camden wasn't stock if some of you didn't notice!) Ya, a JCW would've been nice to see, but considering the only one they have on the lot was the former loaner, and really not many options other than the 2 tone seats and painted factory body kit, it still would've added a nice pizazz to the scene.

Take note Baron, I'd be glad to display my.. well "not so stock" MINI for you all at a show anytime! With the motto they have for personalize your cars and motoring around, having the support of the customers and their cars on hand showing first hand what non-owners are missing out on could reep some rewards in the future.
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Kansas City Auto Show

Post by ksminiman »

LiLReD1 wrote:With the motto they have for personalize your cars and motoring around, having the support of the customers and their cars on hand showing first hand what non-owners are missing out on could reep some rewards in the future.
Very true statement ^^^
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.