October or November rally

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
matti the mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

October or November rally

Post by matti the mini »

I'm up for pulling together another route in the Lees Summit area for the fall, however, I would like at least one other volunteer that would know the route to help keep us all together.

The route I'm looking at is a little longer than past routes ( in the past we were at about an hour) this route on paper looks to be about 1:20.

If anyone is interested in being a co-leader, post here. I am home this weekend and hope to go out and motor some possiblities.

There was a little discussion of having a run around Halloween - there are some "haunted" roads to cover in the area too ;)

Bentley
Bentley

Gertti - MCS '13 - BRG2, JCW Tuner Package, and more!

formerly:
Matti - MCS '004- BRG, premium, sport, cold, bonnet stripes, boot stripes, rally lights, window tint, nav - british voice mod, Helix CAI and 15% reduction pully, euro parcel shelf
MiniReD1

Re: October or November rally

Post by MiniReD1 »

This sounds fun ! Will watch for updates ! Thank you so much !
speedysweetie

Post by speedysweetie »

This sounds awesome! My hubby's from LS.... but that would mean I'd have to let him drive my car.... :lol:
MiniReD1

Post by MiniReD1 »

speedysweetie wrote:This sounds awesome! My hubby's from LS.... but that would mean I'd have to let him drive my car.... :lol:

Ohhhh nooooo .... hence the motoring badge " Yes its fast .. no you can't drive " .. lol :D This is why my husband and I (LiLReD1) are a 2 MINI family :D .. lookin forward to the LS run .. the last one Bentley planned in LS area was so much fun -the day was overcast but it was still so nice cruisin' with all the 'kids' ! Thank you again Bentley !