Trailer?

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Trailer?

Post by ksminiman »

This might be odd but hopefully in the right place. Does anyone have a small trailer I would borrow for a week to bring my larger stuff home from Pitt State? I have a number of friends with trailers but they are a little bigger than what I want to pull 200 miles with the MINI. Only have a mini fridge, decent size tv and all my clothes but I really dont want to cram that stuff in the back of my car.

If anyone can help that would be awesome! I plan to see if U-haul still has their sport trailers but their website says I cannot have one no matter what I do and an 850lb. 4' X 8' is just complete overkill. I would need the trailer the week of the 13th of December.

Thank you.
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Trailer?

Post by ksminiman »

no trailers? I guess I will just cram everything in. Get ready for some good pictures :lol:
Hi. My name is Tommy.
06 MCS named Yoshi, BRG/BRG, Panther black leather, LSD, Navigation, Cold Weather, Premium, Sport, and Convenience Packages. ALTA 15% V2, M7 STDs, 16" Rota RBs.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

I towed one of these behind my 914 Porsche when I moved from Denver to So Cal., it towed well and kept everything dry and clean - and I had it loaded. 4X8 Uhaul....

if you're not worried about weather, one of the open trailers would be even lighter...

Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
ksminiman
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by ksminiman »

The 4x8 is what I towed home from detroit. just way more than I need for this move. I am pretty sure I am good now as I brought a lot of my stuff home on friday. Come home for good this friday! graduation!
Hi. My name is Tommy.
sh944

Post by sh944 »

lol I just hauled a set of new tires for one of my Porsches in teh back of my Mini and that pretty much filled up the back end. I can only imagine how tight it much have been for you. Got any pics?

Welcome back and congrats on graduating!