Hi, I was spotted!

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
SirTravis

Hi, I was spotted!

Post by SirTravis »

Hello everyone! I went to Liberty Memorial yesterday and saw a very nice Blue Mini Coop with white and red stripes, a bike rack, and covered with stickers. Naturally I parked next to it and went for a stroll. When I returned I found a nice card that invited me here, but with no name! :( So I am here to thank the Union Jack inspired Blue Mini Coop couple and to join up and see what this is all about! Glad to be here! :D
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Hi, I was spotted!

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Welcome! Glad you took the time to look us up!

We also have a Facebook page, too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/79952283505/
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

That was me!! :) Sorry I forgot to write my name on the card. (I just sent you a PM before I saw this post. LOL sorry) I took some pictures of our Mini's next to each other because I don't think I've ever had another Mini owner randomly park next to me. I checked out your Mini. Looks awesome :)

Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

Welcome to the club and the obsessive lifestyle that is MINI. Keep checking the site, there is almost always something going on. Look forward to seeing you and your MINI at one of our events. I like the yellow and black, nice lookin car! Happy Motoring :D
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
SirTravis

Post by SirTravis »

YAY! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Also, thanks for snapping a picture Stephanie. I always make a point to park next to another MINI if I see one. :D
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

SirTravis wrote:YAY! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Also, thanks for snapping a picture Stephanie. I always make a point to park next to another MINI if I see one. :D
Awesome! :) I noticed that you had a Kansas City Art Institute sticker on your car but your plates are from a different state (Louisiana? maybe. Can't remember). So I figured you might be new and found a club card in my bag and left it for you :) BTW, I couldn't help but look at your cars huge mud flaps! :shock:
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
SirTravis

Post by SirTravis »

Counterfit_Mini wrote: Awesome! :) I noticed that you had a Kansas City Art Institute sticker on your car but your plates are from a different state (Louisiana? maybe. Can't remember). So I figured you might be new and found a club card in my bag and left it for you :) BTW, I couldn't help but look at your cars huge mud flaps! :shock:
Yeah, South Dakota actually. Came here for school and stayed. Im excited for some club events and to meet everyone and their Mini's!
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

That yellow and black hard top would look nice next to my lime green and black. Yellow was my second chose for stripes.
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zack »

New member here too. I credit Tom (ksminiman) for getting me connected with this group and for convincing me to buy a Mini Cooper. Just bought an awesome Mini Cooper S.
Attachments
Don't have photos yet cuz I have to go to the dealer and pick it up Saturday but this is the dealer shot.
Don't have photos yet cuz I have to go to the dealer and pick it up Saturday but this is the dealer shot.
23024004973.309819732.IM1.04.565x421_A.565x377(1).jpg (34.63 KiB) Viewed 5259 times
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S
2011 R55 Mini Cooper Clubman
2013 R56 Mini Cooper S JCW
2008 R56 MINI Cooper S JCW
2014 R55 MINI JCW Clubman
2017 F56 MINI Cooper S JCW
IowaM1N1
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by IowaM1N1 »

Zackattack28 wrote:New member here too. I credit Tom (ksminiman) for getting me connected with this group and for convincing me to buy a Mini Cooper. Just bought an awesome Mini Cooper S.
Nice! Love the chrome grille and mirror caps.

Welcome!
Greg
'19 Emerald Grey/Chili Red JCW (F56) <---- Greg's car
'08 Dark Silver/Black Cooper S convertible JCW (R52) <---- Greg's other car
'02 BRG/White Cooper (R50) Iowa plate: M1N1 <-----Judy's car
Des Moines/KC/whatever
UltraQuik

Post by UltraQuik »

My name is Chris. I just got a mini two weeks ago, and decided to search clubs and found you guys. I want to get involved with all that is mini!! I got a 2003 Mini Cooper S Electric Blue and White.
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zack »

IowaM1N1 wrote:
Zackattack28 wrote:New member here too. I credit Tom (ksminiman) for getting me connected with this group and for convincing me to buy a Mini Cooper. Just bought an awesome Mini Cooper S.
Nice! Love the chrome grille and mirror caps.

Welcome!
The car has a chrome hood scoop too
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S
DA MINI
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by DA MINI »

Welcome to the new MINI owners! Join us Dec. 3rd for the Toy-for Tots drive. Check for details in the announcements.
Mr. F56
GrayGuy
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by GrayGuy »

Wow! A lot of new MINI's to the site. Welcome, welcome!
2005 S, Black on Dark Silver, Hood stripes, Rubber floor mats/winter package, CAI, 19% Pulley
Zack
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Zack »

SirTravis wrote:
Counterfit_Mini wrote: Awesome! :) I noticed that you had a Kansas City Art Institute sticker on your car but your plates are from a different state (Louisiana? maybe. Can't remember). So I figured you might be new and found a club card in my bag and left it for you :) BTW, I couldn't help but look at your cars huge mud flaps! :shock:
Yeah, South Dakota actually. Came here for school and stayed. Im excited for some club events and to meet everyone and their Mini's!
Hey were you down in the West Bottoms on Saturday? We saw a yellow Mini down there while we were doing a photoshoot.
Bruno - 2022 JCW
Former MINI's
2006 R53 Mini Cooper S