Banner?

General discussions related to MINIs and Minis
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Banner?

Post by Minidave »

Does the club own any kind of a banner that can be tied up at our various events to identify the club?

When setting up the Culver's Cruise night they asked, as they would have been happy to hang one up if we have one.

If not, I think a fairly large one can be made up for around $100. if you all think it would be a good idea
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Re: Banner?

Post by davester »

Yes, we had a very nice one. I have not seen it in four or five years and don't know who may have it :x
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"
S-car-go
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by S-car-go »

That is an awesome idea. We need to locate that joker or get a new one and display it at all of our meets. I know office max makes banners and I don't think it would cost to much.
2012 Reef Blue Clubman "S" Hampton, auto, cold weather, driving lights.
Counterfit_Mini
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Counterfit_Mini »

I bet Todd could make one....
Hi my name's Stephanie...
Max- 2024 Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
Past Mini's:
2009 MCS
1977 Leyland Mini 1000
ragtopday Johnna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by ragtopday Johnna »

The club does have a nice vinyl banner and I have located it. It is a 2' x 6' banner that Todd made 4 years ago and has a nice Union Jack design along with the club URL. It was used at the first 3 Market shows at least, maybe more of them so it's been around a little more recently than Davester recalls. :wink:

I also have a black vinyl banner with the MINI logo in silver that the club is welcome to use, as long as it makes its way back to me.

If we need to get a new banner, I have a good timely resource for that. My business gets many banners created for client's events and we have a resource that is quick and cost-effective. Minix2 would have more accurate numbers, but I'm thinking it's only around $50 for a 2' x 6' digital printed banner on vinyl. Turn around is about a week.

I'll either bring the banner on Thursday or drop it off with one of the Northland Miniacs if I can't make it. What a great idea to use the banner at our cruise-ins! :D
Johnna--BMPR CR '05 Chili Red JustaCVT, JCW Sound Kit #D344, JCW BBK, aFe cai, M7 Under Strut System, strut tower plates, Sparkly wheel arches, a little chrome. Garage-sharing w/ '12 Goodwood MCS #372, '06 MCS "Jack" and MiniX4's classic, Moxie.
Minidave
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by Minidave »

Cool! If you can get there a little bit early we can get it/them hung....Culver's said it's OK so I'll alert them that we're bringing it. I plan to be there about 5:30 .....
Hi! My name's Dave!

'09 LB/LB Clubman S - "Max"
89 Mini "Racing Green"
94 SPi Project (The Hot Rod)
MiniX4 John
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by MiniX4 John »

Yes, ragtopday is right. If we want a new banner, a 2.5' x 6' banner is right around $50, full-color. Maybe we could get an extra or make a new design to supplement the one that the club has now. Let me know thoughts, ideas, etc.
"Moxie" Snowberry White RHD 1971 Austin Rover Mini, 1275cc engine, 10" GB wheels with Yokohama Aquos tires, Hella 500's, H9 graphics
davester
MINIAC
MINIAC

Post by davester »

[quote="ragtopday"]The club does have a nice vinyl banner and I have located it. It is a 2' x 6' banner that Todd made 4 years ago and has a nice Union Jack design along with the club URL. It was used at the first 3 Market shows at least, maybe more of them so it's been around a little more recently than Davester recalls. :wink:

Everything seems a while ago to an old fart :P
2015 F56 S hatchback-Electric Blue/Black, Cold Weather Package,Premium Package, Sport Package and a lot of other crap. "BRUISER"

They call me David
Former MINI's
2004 R53 "Stubby"
2012 R58 Coupe "Deuce"